The primary responsibility of the Customer Outcomes Manager (COM) is to provide technical, business and product knowledge to support our customers in finding solutions to achieve their desired outcomes with the Total Expert platform. COMs are committed to working closely with our customers’ administrative stakeholders with a focus on providing consultative product expertise to aid in adoption of best practices in their usage of the platform. To be successful you’ll need to partner closely with assigned Customer Success Managers and manage and coordinate cross-functional resources to deliver against the customer’s goals. The work you do will empower tens of thousands of financial services leaders to help their customers make critical financial decisions that shape their lives.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Develop an understanding of customer critical goals, challenges and key performance indicators in order to consult on how to achieve their desired outcomes.
- Consult with customers on API services and Total Expert integration partner offerings.
- Serve as the consultant for product solutions and best practices
- Produce reporting and assist with regular business reviews as needed
- Showcase appropriate product insights in line with our offering
- Collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
- Produce internal best practices to strengthen the implementation process
- Recommend best practice use case of Total Expert based on understanding of customer’s business, use cases, success criteria for getting value and data
- Work with Customer Success Manager to develop and execute on strategies with accounts to increase product usage
- Provide consultative services regarding API and integration functionality and usage
- Maintain records of customer engagement and execution against success plans in our customer success platform
- Partner to improve on strengths, eliminate inefficiencies and drive productivity
- May require occasional travel
- Other duties as assigned
What we look for:
- 3+ years experience in Customer Success, Onboarding/Implementation or Technical Account Management
- Fundamental understanding of API methodology
- An ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills to juggle multiple tasks
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently paired with a desire to learn and grow.
- Will thrive in high growth culture: Has a forward-thinking mindset, resilient, adaptable, and curious.