We’re Hiring - Customer Success Representative - Onboarding
Kipsu is a prominent, early-stage, software company with years of remarkable growth recognized for an exemplary culture whose pioneering messaging tools enable service industry partners to personally connect with their patrons through digital channels. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, eager, high-achieving, emotionally intelligent professional with 2 – 4+ years of experience to play a vital role in onboarding new customers and offering top notch training that excites industries.
- Learn the ins and outs of onboarding, training and customer success in a high-growth, high-paced SaaS company.
- Directly impact customers that are looking at Kipsu as a new and exciting form of guest communication.
- Develop skills around various technologies and help build out new ways to enhance our platform.
- Learn new skills, tools, and strategies while surrounding yourself with a team of highly intelligent, down-to-earth, over-achievers.
WHAT MAKES KIPSU DIFFERENT
- We’re a solid, stable company, and we enthusiastically embrace our founding startup spirit– everyone pitching in and working towards the same goals.
- Our culture– We have a team of highly motivated colleagues who are all in it together. We all succeed as one, and we all learn from our mistakes holding our interdependence in high regard.
- Our unique philosophy– we bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long-term. There is a distinct sense of purpose and ownership at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms.
- Remarkable growth– with nearly a decade of advancement, we continue to accelerate. It’s an exciting time to be here.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR SUCCESS
- Be an Onboarding “machine” responsible for training and onboarding our growing hospitality customer base.
- Effectively manage a variety of new clients understanding each bring different objectives and goals.
- Run weekly Onboarding training waves through live webinars, individual customer phone calls, emails, text messaging, etc. with the goal to ensure all of our hospitality customers “graduate” onboarding.
- Our customers are open 24/7/365 so sometimes 9-5 isn’t the everyday norm. A fluid schedule that fits our domestic and International customers is vital.
- Consult with our customers and find creative ways to ensure they get the most value out of the Kipsu platform, especially lagging customers.
- Handle a multitude of incoming customer questions and requests treating every customer partner like they are our biggest account.
- Represent the voice of the customer internally by taking feedback from the frontlines and sharing it with other departments.
- Step into different roles (such as customer support) when the time calls to help our team provide an exceptional customer experience.
- View every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation.
- Apply a hospitality mindset and approach in serving our customers.
- Provide such great service that our clients recommend us to others in their industry.
- Employ multiple software platforms such as: Google Apps, Salesforce, Zendesk, RingCentral, MailChimp, GoToWebinar, Gmelius and anything else that will help us build great relationships.
- Desire/availability to travel (when it is safe to do so).
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unity– Everyone here is committed to the same mission. Our core values are not platitudes but our pact. We believe in the best in each other while always reaching to be better.
- Transparency– Our leadership gets into the details. We all gather for weekly space to discover how each team is doing so that we have a full understanding of the business and think like a CEO.
- Trust– Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow.
- Mentorship - We all have more to learn and something to teach. The lessons are beyond technical. We celebrate our busy hive of shared growth.
- Respect– Our success and future as an industry leader depend on actionable commitment to cultivating a diverse and equitable team. Everyone here has a voice that is heard and respected. We seek open and honest conversation on our journey to be active stewards of our shared communities.
- Purpose– Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team gets to see the impact of what they do enhancing the value of our customers’ work in their own professions. Our goals are explicitly tethered to our mission of building relationships.
Kipsu offers top notch 24/7, 365 day support to our customer partners. This role requires the occasional non-standard working hours including weekends and holidays.
Interested? Please apply with your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us...
- Why you're excited about Kipsu,
- What your understanding of the role is, and
- What you're hoping to accomplish in this opportunity.
One last thing – At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve, and we are intentional and active in recruiting talent of all identities and building an environment that is inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey and let us know if we can make any accommodations to better empower your candidate journey.