We’re Hiring - Customer Success Representative - Overnight Support
Kipsu is rooted in a simple, yet profound goal: Elevate service professionals to the center of the customer experience, transforming transactional interactions into fully-developed relationships. As one of the Twin Cities’ leading tech companies, Kipsu has cultivated a reputation for strong company culture, providing exemplary service to its customer partners, and investing in the growth of their team members. This role is crucial to the significant, sustainable growth and continued global expansion forecasted for Kipsu’s near future. This future colleague will be empathetic, inventive, and collaborative. As a member of the Customer Support team, this role is key to ensuring our customers are successful.
Please note that this position is a remote role.
- This role has you working during the hours of 11pm-7am CST Monday-Friday as our frontline support assisting customers with questions, troubleshooting, and configuration changes.
- Make an impact. Your contributions are crucial to how we do things. Help us forge the future of Kipsu as a tool and a company while seeing and feeling the direct results of your work.
- Navigating a combination of external and internal stakeholders, you’ll shine with exposure to and influence over several, critical capacities of the company.
- Develop skills around various technologies and help build out new ways to enhance our platform.
- Learn new skills, tools, and strategies while surrounding yourself with a team of highly intelligent, down-to-earth, over-achievers.
WHAT MAKES KIPSU DIFFERENT
- We’re a solid, stable company, and we enthusiastically embrace our founding startup spirit– everyone pitching in and working to the same goals.
- Our culture– We have a team of highly motivated colleagues who are all in it together. We all succeed as one, and we all learn from our mistakes holding our interdependence in high regard.
- Our unique philosophy– we bootstrapped this company ourselves and are in it for the long-term. There is a distinct sense of purpose and ownership at Kipsu as we do things on our own terms.
- Remarkable growth– with nearly a decade of advancement, we continue to accelerate. It’s an exciting time to be here.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation.
- You’ll provide such great service with your written and spoken communication skills that our clients will recommend us to others in their industry.
- Drawing upon a well of empathy, you’ll engage our customers thoughtfully as they navigate different issues. At your side will be platforms like: Google Apps, Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, MySQL, Slack, and RingCentral.
- Maintain Service Level Agreements and elevated customer satisfaction when answering support requests and assisting with product questions.
- Striking the phrase “that’s not my job” from memory, you’ll solve interesting problems in a role that sifts through ambiguity. As a true self-starter, you’ll be empowered to work independently without constant guidance.
- Creating and maintain Knowledge Base Articles.
- Analyzing data and providing your insight to team members.
- Stepping into different roles when the time calls to help our team provide an extraordinary customer experience.
- Bridge the path of our services with the voice of our customers to ensure our technical resources are spent with our partners always at the center.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT HERE
- Unity– Everyone here is committed to the same mission. Our core values are not platitudes but our pact. We believe in the best in each other while always reaching to be better.
- Transparency– Our leadership gets into the details. We all gather for weekly space to discover how each team is doing so that we have a full understanding of the business and think like a CEO.
- Trust– Our team members are given the trust and license to excel at their jobs, and are supported along the way to continuously grow.
- Mentorship - We all have more to learn and something to teach. The lessons are beyond technical. We celebrate our busy hive of shared growth.
- Respect– Our success and future as an industry leader depend on actionable commitment to cultivating a diverse and equitable team. Everyone here has a voice that is heard and respected. We seek open and honest conversation on our journey to be active stewards of our shared communities.
- Purpose– Everyone here is closely connected to the result of their work. Every day our team gets to see the impact of what they do enhancing the value of our customers’ work in their own professions. Our goals are explicitly tethered to our mission of building relationships.
Kipsu offers top notch 24/7, 365 day support to our customer partners. This role requires the occasional non-standard working hours including weekends and holidays.
Interested? Please apply with your resume and a cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us…
- Why you're excited about Kipsu,
- What your understanding of the role is, and
- What you're hoping to accomplish in this opportunity.
One last thing – At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve, and we are intentional and active in recruiting talent of all identities and building an environment that is inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey and let us know if we can make any accommodations to better empower your candidate journey.