Team Daugherty is looking to grow the Data and Analytics capabilities across our enterprise. Potential roles could include: Informational Architect, Information Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, or Big Data Developer. Ideal candidates for these positons are problem solvers with the ability to utilize insights, creativity, and perspective to drive business success for our clients. In these roles, you could have the opportunity to work with analysts, technical team leads, and software engineers on business intelligence related architectural issues and best practices. You may also assess organizational readiness, plan and execute a proof of concept, and lead an implementation plan to success. Our Innovation Hub (iHub) allows for our consultants to work on a wide variety of complex data-related business problems for different clients, as our team manages and analyzes copius amounts of data to develop conclusions and analyses.
Our consultants need to be in one of our local markets: St. Louis, MO; Chicago, IL; Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX; Franklin Lakes, NJ; Columbus, OH
Now, imagine yourself:
- Assisting in the design and development of reports and dashboards for varying levels of the organization (operational through executive management).
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements.
- Collaborating with clients to design information management and business intelligence solutions.
- Analyzing application specifications and technology approaches to ensure business requirements are met and are scalable for future product releases.
- Creating custom software components and employing a variety of languages and tools.
- Working with business analyst and management to recommend future application solutions.
- Ability to pick up new languages and technologies quickly.
- Experience and interest in working with tools and technologies such as: Hadoop, Informatica, Vertica, Business Objects, Cassandra, Kafka, Postgres, BigTable, Oracle, Teredata, MarkLogic, MongoDB, MatLab, HBase, Hive, CouchDB, Sklearn, Azure, PostGIS, Redshift, SAS, Memcache, Redis, Pandas, Accumulo, NumPy, TensorFlow, Python, BASH, Scala, Julia, Spark, Map Reduce, Elastic Search, AWS, Splunk, Sqoop, Kibana, Spark Streaming, Solr, DynamoDB, SoftLayer, DigitalOcean, Google Cloud, Ansible, Jenkins, Crystal Reports, Qlik, Docker, Chef, Zoomdata, SPSS, AMOS, LISREL, Theanos, t-tests, power analysis, ANOVA, ANCOVA, linear regression, logistic regression, ARIMA, factor analysis, principal components, decision trees, Naïve Bayes, K-Nearest Neighbors, Neural Networks, Random Forest, K-means clustering, Gaussian Mixture Models, GPFS, Kudu, Impala, Kinesis, GCP, Salt, Puppet, Pentaho, Jaspersoft, Talend, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Domo, Looker, Nifi, Spotfire, D3, PowerPivot, Power BI, Actian Vector, StremSets, REST, GraphQL, Kubernetes, GIS, Airflow, Oozie, Node Red, and more.
- Preferred: College degree or equivalent in technology-related field (computer science, engineering, information technology, etc.)
- Practical education or experience in a technology related field – could include bootcamps and focused educational programs
- Project experience in delivering technology solutions in a team-based environment, ideally Agile development
About Daugherty Business Solutions
Life at Daugherty isn’t like your typical consulting job. Every team member plays an integral role in our company’s success, and we treat you that way, starting with our culture.
In our Dev Center, specifically, we like to say that we have the culture of a startup with the security of a 35+ year old company. By that, it's a casual, relaxed agile shop focused on helping you create your best work. (And - A casual dress code is just one part of that success.) The other side... Our consultants work in the cities they live, and you don’t have to worry about your job ending when a contract is up.
What We Commit to YOU
- We provide a multitude of training opportunities, from Hackathons, Lunch and Learns, free access to Pluralsight and Safari Library.
- You will get to work with some of the most innovative teams in the IT marketplace and solve real strategic problems.
- We will invest in things that are important to you both professionally and personally.
- We will provide you with a team environment like no other – and we prove that, as we consistently rank as a Top Workplace in many of our locations as voted by our own employees.
- We will build a relationship with you to accelerate your Career.
- We provide some of the best benefits around.
We offer members of Team Daugherty
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing and a 401(k) retirement savings.
- Life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Little to no travel.
- Robust career development and extensive training.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working remotely. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Daugherty Business Solutions is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please inform any recruiter you are working with (or send an email to [email protected]) and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The recruiting team will respond to your email promptly.