Inclusive and a customer-focused SaaS provider, Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content and data-driven decisions through our search and insights engine. In 2017, we achieved record-breaking success and have continued strong growth in 2018.
We're seeking an Account Executive to join our U.S. startup operations. By joining a small global company that is in high-growth mode, you have the opportunity to develop your career and help shape an organization from the ground up. We need your drive to conquer the US market!
This outbound sales hunter will bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, revenue-generating sales expertise. If you’re feeling restricted on your current team, this is a role where you have an abundance of outbound sales opportunities to prove yourself and uncover your true potential.
About The Job:
- Communicate Cludo’s solution offering at the best value for the customer to increase profitability
- Responsible for the full sales cycle of outbound pipeline management, product demonstrations, price/contract negotiations
- Consistently achieve and maintain monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas, as well as, weekly activity standards
- Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within Salesforce
- Keep current on product features and market needs
- Provide feedback on the suitability of the provided tools and processes to achieve set revenue targets
- Attend weekly sales meetings, trainings, conferences, events and company functions
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Equivalent experience; or minimum 1 + years sales experience, preferably in business development and outbound calling
- Preferred Qualifications
- Business to Business (B2B) sales experience with consistent success
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for a professional working environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- CRM experience; Salesforce desired
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a global team environment
Why Join Cludo?
100 S Washington Ave Ste 510, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.