Based in our Minneapolis office on Lake Calhoun, Cludo is seeking an Account Executive to join our start up operations. By joining a small company that is in high-growth mode, you have the opportunity to develop your career and help shape an organization from the ground up. We need your drive to conquer the US market!
As an Account Executive, you will drive sales of Cludo’s SaaS products by developing and maintaining a profitable customer pipeline. In this role, you will identify key decision makers and educate them on Cludo’s product offerings and its unique value proposition.
- Effectively communicate Cludo’s mission to provide the highest quality product and service at the best value for the customer in order to gain customer confidence and increase profitability
- Effectively negotiate price, delivery, and warranty terms within established programs, policies and procedures to generate profits and promote customer satisfaction
- Develop and maintain a profitable customer pipeline through the consistent application of quality outbound phone calls, emails, product demonstrations, conferences and events
- Consistently achieve and maintain 85% or greater of monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue quotas, as well as average 30-60 calls and 20 contacts per day
- Accurately and consistently track sales activities and processes within Salesforce
- Proactively contact prospective customers
- Proactively contact and uncover the needs of prospective customers
- Provide recommendations and best practices for emerging online marketing opportunities and tactics that assist in achieving Cludo’s organizational goals
- Keep current on product features, advantages, benefits, and selling points for effective communication of Cludo’s message
- Respond to all inbound calls generated from our website, telephone, email, and marketing campaigns
- Place outbound calls to new prospects. Identify key decision makers and confirm contact and profile information
- Assist in the development and creation of new sales and marketing ideas
- Provide feedback on the suitability of the provided tools and processes to achieve set revenue targets.
- Attend trade shows and conferences (estimated 1-2 per year)
- Attend weekly sales meetings, trainings and company functions
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, mass communications, computer and information sciences or related field, or an equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Equivalent experience; or minimum 1 + years sales experience, preferably in business development, lead generation, outbound calling
- 3+ years of Business to Business (B2B) sales experience with consistent success attaining sales and revenue quotas
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) operations and/or sales experience
- Knowledge of and/or experience with CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills suitable for a professional working environment
- Strong collaboration and teambuilding skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Understanding of websites, content management systems (CMS), social media, and web technology
- Proven ability to be a business advisor by creating valuable business partnerships with customers
- Proven track record of delivering measurable results
We are Cludo. An ambitious and customer-focused international team committed to a best-in-class site-search platform for thousands of websites across the world. Our goal is to provide the best internal search experience on the market, which converts more customers, and gives you deep user insights. To keep on track with our revenue growth, we plan to continue our market impact by hiring dedicated, thoughtful and highly motivated professionals with a commitment to customer happiness and innovative, cutting-edge search solutions. Our goal is to lead our customers and employees to success. We are proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally.
3033 Excelsior Boulevard #320, Minneapolis, MN