Evolve Systems is adding an Account Manager to our team! This candidate will work with our Art Director, Marketing Director, New Business Development team and clients to collaborate on projects. Account Managers immerse themselves in their clients' business, products, services, industry, and competitive environment. You are responsible for understanding your clients' brand, the digital landscape, and typical content marketing challenges; You’ll be asked to articulate solutions (both written and verbal presentations) to client and project challenges as well as proactively grow business opportunities with your clients such as but not limited to; multi-channel marketing services, website and custom web-based products and payment systems.
You will be the internal client champion, work directly with the New Business Development Managers to help manage and strengthen client relationships through the proposal process, contract signing, and internal project launch. You will work with our marketing director to run internal and external campaigns with our CRM and contact existing clients to share new ways we can help their business. You’ll play a vital role in strategizing ways to enhance Evolves services and delivery of services while always keeping the client experience top of mind.
You are a client's day-to-day contact – fielding and acting on requests, collecting feedback, assets, and approval, documenting, and shepherding Evolve Systems work from beginning to end. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to provide clients with a high-value Evolve Systems experience.
Strengths for this position:
- Be a natural leader, having the ability to thrive in an agile and entrepreneurial environment.
- Team player with the confidence and personal integrity necessary to earn client and internal team confidence quickly.
- Possess a drive and curiosity for continuous improvement.
- Know how to present ideas, strategies, and convince clients to act.
- Ability to take direction from senior staff members.
- A love of providing great customer service while becoming the tech-savvy partner clients rely on.
- Play an active role in presenting strategic thinking to clients on a regular basis.
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, identify and resolve issues – all while being creative and collaborative.
As our Account Manager, you will work alongside team members and clients to provide an extraordinary customer journey. Communication within teams, managing budget, timelines and execution is key! We deliver projects that are on brand, on trend, on time, mobile responsive, and on budget for our three different types of ideal clients; Emerging Business (1), Growth and Established (2), and Expansion and Maturity clients (3). We are a fast-growing company looking for a rock star Account Manager who can help us expand our capabilities and play an integral role in helping us reach our 5 and 10-year goals.
- Assist in defining project scope and recommended an approach for client and agency projects.
- Work closely with Business Development, Marketing, Creative, and other teams.
- Establish and/or improve processes, frameworks, and methodologies for approaching digital assignments.
- Manage and collect information on client-initiated requests, formulate solutions, articulate into statements of work (SOW’s), and present to the client for approval.
- Grow the Agency by bringing new services to existing clients.
- Participate in client Discovery and Strategy presentation.
- Play an advisory role when it comes to digital strategy for both internal and client facing projects
- Document client requests
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of agency account management experience with innovative technology and digitally focused organizations.
- Knowledge and experience in marketing communications, enterprise technology including CMS, and other data or third-party integrations.
- Understanding of an agency as a business and the ability to run accounts profitably.
- Must be comfortable working with a team and independently.
- Ability to persuade and sell ideas.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Must excel under tight deadlines and be able to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
- Experience in digital project management, which should include leading multiple, concurrent, complex, and highly visible digital projects.
- Working individually and in a team environment, aligning with Agile project management and team goals.
- Familiarity with Basecamp or other project management and CRM platforms like SharpSpring is a plus.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator and a desire to improve processes.
- Driven to find solutions rather than just identifying problems.
Evolve Systems Core Values:
- Transparent Communications
- Driven by process
- Competitive Pay
- IRA Contributions, Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Dental and Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays after 90 days of FT Employment
- Reimbursement of LifeLock Identity Security Program
- Fun Office Environment and the opportunity to work with great clients
- Family Friendly culture
2974 Rice Street, St Paul, MN 55113
2974 Rice Street, St. Paul, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.