Why is this job important to Field Nation?
The Account Manager (AM) is responsible for generating new business within an assigned group of existing accounts by gaining 100% of wallet share and/or helping assigned clients find new revenue sources. This position offers the opportunity to be in a fast-paced, high growth environment where new ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. This position is located in Minneapolis, MN. What you'll do:
- Attaining annual quota for existing clients.
- Overall success of assigned accounts by building and maintaining strong relationships with executive level contacts.
- Identify new contacts within assigned accounts and sell Field Nations value resulting in revenue generation.
- Work with key decision makers at assigned companies to secure additional wallet share to successfully grow revenues.
- Generate buyer interest by presenting/demonstrating the Field Nation platform and selling the value of relevant features and functions that solve new customer’s business challenges.
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to understand customer’s business challenges and ensure value is being realized through the Field Nation’s platform.
- Provide strategic guidance and consultative services for existing clients to help them develop efficiencies and open new revenue streams
- Develop success focused account plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations.
- Partner closely with members of the Customer Success team to ensure our customers are fully trained and on-boarded to receive maximum value from our marketplace
What you'll need:
- 7 + years of successful account management experience.
- Proven success growing an existing customer base through proactive selling activities.
- Previous sales experience in the technology industry, preferable selling an intangible.
- Experience working a large account base.
- Prior high volume and high transaction experience.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven experience challenging customers to think differently about their business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree.
- Passion for helping to grow businesses through strategic partnership and guidance
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Why Field Nation:
At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a tech company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits.
A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus – yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
733 Marquette Avenue S, #800, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.