We are looking for a motivated team player to join Sansoro Health as an Accounting Intern. The internship will provide an immersive, real-world experience in a start-up environment. Under the direction of our Director of Finance, the Accounting Intern will acquire practical accounting skills and gain insights into the financial operations of a start-up organization in the cutting-edge field of health IT.
Strong candidates for this internship will be detail-oriented individuals who can maintain efficiency and accuracy when multitasking and are trustworthy, receptive to feedback, and eager to learn.
- Accounts payable processing
- Month-end journal entries
- Balance sheet and bank statement reconciliations
- Month-end financial reporting and analysis
- Financial audit support
- Aid in the development of the 2019 Budget
- Additional projects and support as needed
- Current enrollment in Accounting or Finance Bachelor’s degree program
- Basic understanding of GAAP
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel
- Familiarity with accounting software preferred (e.g. Quickbooks, Bill.com)
- Working onsite in our downtown Minneapolis office, approximately 10 hours/week
- This is a paid internship; compensation will be $15/hour
510 N 1st Ave, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.