Android Application Developer
Conservis is the industry leader in Enterprise Agriculture Management (EAM) and operates globally in the world’s $12 trillion agriculture industry. We are dedicated to changing the business of farming, one of the last digital frontiers. While the industry has invested heavily in on-farm technologies, as a whole it is still in the early stages of adopting modern software tools. The Company’s cloud-based platform offers farm owners and managers a software service to create operational plans, drive field activities and make better decisions. Reports are easily shared with partners, landowners, funders and insurance companies.
Conservis provides a unique and valuable career opportunity. The company has an established market presence, a first mover position in farming enterprise software, a strong customer base, an innovative product platform and is clearly positioned to expand its industry leading market status. We're building a great company filled with exceptional people who inspire each other to perform at a high level. We are fortunate to say that we make a difference every day and offer some of the most meaningful career opportunities in technology. If you want to have a big impact on our success and want to lead and build a high performing team, we’d love to hear from you!
As an Android Application Developer with Conservis, you will be responsible for the design and development of our mobile applications for our SaaS-based farm management platform. Our solutions encompass a broad range of mobile, web and loT technologies, bringing together operational data, financials, and machine data to enable control, visibility and actionable insight into large-scale agricultural operations. You will have the opportunity to build mobile applications that integrate with devices in the field and services in the cloud to make a big impact on the rapidly changing ag-tech landscape.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have:
- 3+ years of Android development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and desire to work in an agile shop
- Experience in multiple mobile development areas (or a strong knowledge in one)
- Released a customer-facing app on the Google Play Store
- Strong understanding of the Android ecosystem
- Experience with Android test-driven development frameworks
- Experience with implementations of analytics and tracking solutions
- Experience with continuous delivery in in mobile
- A passion for building high-quality software
- Experience with cross platform stacks such as React Native and PhoneGap
What’s in it for Me?
- We are an entrepreneurial environment where everyone’s ideas matter and are valued. We have fun, collaborate and learn from each other!
- We value empowerment, creativity, collaboration and autonomy
- Our work is cutting edge, impactful, and purposeful
- Our team is extremely talented, passionate, supportive, and diverse
- We love farming, the opportunity to help others and make a positive difference!
- We support continued professional development, learning, and job stretch
- We promote and support balance, family, wellness and giving back to our community
- Strong Total Compensation Package:
- Market competitive salary and attractive equity position in a large market, high growth opportunity
- 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits, along with other benefits
- 401(k) and Stock Options
- 15 days PTO plus sick leave
- On premise workout facility
- Company paid parking, accessible to all modes of transportation
Sound Like You?
Interested in learning more, let’s connect to continue the conversation and learn more about you! Conservis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
1624 Harmon Place, Minneapolis, MN 55403