You work hard, and your time is valuable. At Foodsby, we are passionate about saving you time. We believe there is a better way to deliver the best office lunch experience. One that’s more efficient, affordable and offers significant benefits to our consumers and partners. We love what we do, and you’ll see it in everything we do.
At Foodsby, it’s our people who make us successful and the workday fun. And that’s important to us. It the daily commitment to each other, to new hires and our customers that makes us unique. We value and provide mentorship and opportunities for career growth. Our diverse perspective and experiences has helped us build a company that employees love and helped us attract amazing talent – like you!
Who We Are Looking For:
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for building best in class Android apps. Someone who has a keen understanding of the user, knows how to ship new features with test coverage, and create a beautiful, polished user experience. The right person for this job is a collaborative professional who cultivates innovation, values differences, instills trust, and has a strong customer focus.
Foodsby believes strategy comes through doing. In this role you’ll:
- Design, develop, test, and architect native Android mobile applications and features
- Take each crash and bug that our customers experience very seriously
- Design and implement features for our native Android mobile applications that delight our customers and grow the business
- Communicate with engineering, leadership, and across departments to create mobile software that is tailored to Foodsby
- Contribute to a larger engineering team by adopting and creating software engineering best practices, sharing your expertise, and learning from others
- Know the latest on Android and mobile design and architectural patterns
- Experience writing code using Kotlin leveraging features in Android SDK 21+
- 1+ Apps deployed to the Google Play Store, experience using the Google Play Console
- Communicating via REST, JSON and networking API experience
- Experience with Push Notifications and Associated Domain (Deep Linking)
- Preferred Skills/Experiences (a plus)
- Any iOS, server-side, or web development experience
- e-Commerce experience
- Automated testing and practice
- Experience working in an Agile - Scrum environment
- Position will be based in Minneapolis, MN with no relocation package.
3001 Broadway St. NE, Suite 175, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.