Date: Jul 26, 2019
Location: Minneapolis, MN, 55402
At Northwestern Mutual, we are strong, innovative and growing. We invest in our people. We care and make a positive difference.
What’s the role?:
At Northwestern Mutual, mobile experiences are becoming increasingly integrated throughout our business processes and products. We are changing the way we work and engage with our clients. We’re a distributed team of engineers working solely on mobile products, and we are looking for an Android Engineer to join our team to help us advance the mobile space at Northwestern Mutual.
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- You have 2 or more years of experience writing mobile applications in a production environment.
- You are an outstanding software engineer with strong CS fundamentals
- You have a demonstrated passion to grow your skills
- You have professional experience with Java, Kotlin, RxJava and Dagger
- You are familiar with Android design and development patterns
- You are a tenacious self-starter and determined problem solver
- You are a collaborative team member who cares more about proper solutions than being right
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Plus: You have an eye for design and user experience
- Tuition reimbursement, commuter plans, and paid time off
- Highly competitive compensation that include base salary plus bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans, Matching 401(k), pension program
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].