Azure Cloud Administrator
As an Azure Cloud Administrator at Delaget you will be responsible for the technology infrastructure, network, telecommunications and will provide end-user support of corporate and production systems including our Azure platform. You'll have the opportunity to work across the organization to meet business objectives by improving existing systems or implementing new ones.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and business areas to determine technology needs and priorities necessary to achieve business objectives
- Instrumental in design and implementation of Delaget’s cloud migration to the Azure platform
- Work closely with engineering in supporting development and test environment creation, management, maintenance and development tools
- Perform a wide range of computer and server administration duties including installation, maintenance, upgrades, patching, troubleshooting, and widespread support of desktop and production systems
- Drive solution selection, implementation and upgrades throughout technology stack
- Develop and maintain installation, configuration, backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Direct the management of vendor relationships, services and selection
- Remain current on industry best practices and trends, recommending improvements and upgrades accordingly
- Owns management and resolution of production issues including root cause analysis and recommended actions
- Update and manage additions to the technical knowledge repository
- Participate in special projects or perform other duties as required.
- Provide on-call and weekend support when needed
- Experience and passion for public cloud infrastructure, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure virtual network appliances
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how technology can be implemented to solve challenges and scale to growth
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Experience in planning and managing projects
- Practical experience in managing technology infrastructure and server administration
- Practical experience in networking and telecommunications
- Experience in successful implementations, re-implementations and upgrades of technology
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and handle ambiguity
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional groups and participate in problem solving process
- Ability to develop and implement standards and procedures
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A great respect for and desire to maintain network security
- Willingness and desire to see an issue through to resolution on any day of the week at any time of the day
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant action.
- Stays up to date on all required training.
St. Louis Park, MN
5320 West 23rd Street, Suite 140, St. Louis Park, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.