Delaget is a software company that develops products and services to ensure customers run more efficient restaurants. We are industry experts that provide operational insights and resources that help growing restaurateurs quickly and easily expand their business and improve profitability. Our exceptionally-easy-to-use data analytics solutions are designed to simplify the complexity and make it easy for them to quickly take meaningful actions that move their business forward.
As a business analyst on our platform team you will play a critical role ensuring we process data from various sources accurately and timely. Data is the core of Delaget, we report on it, analyze it in our products and provide it to partners and clients. Business Analysts move products and projects enhancing our platform forward by discovering requirements, designing and working within your team to build new partner integrations and product features. You’ll also be responsible for managing projects to make cutting edge data available to our clients when and where they need it.
- Work closely with customers, account managers, and/or developers to establish a clear understanding of business requirements.
- Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, including the coordination of project priorities / schedules, conducting of project meetings, and communication of project status.
- Establish and maintains business relationships with internal and external customers.
- In conjunction with the development team, aids in the design of new services and/or redesign of existing services.
- Provide assistance to internal and/or external users with regard to the implementation, support, and improvement of solutions.
- Work with customers / end-users to identify, evaluate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues in a timely manner, including the identification of workaround procedures when standard procedures fail.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience managing various sized projects.
- Demonstrated ability to work with external and internal customers to build requirement specifications.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate technical information to a nontechnical audience.
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with relational database technology and SQL.
St. Louis Park
5320 West 23rd Street, Suite 140, St. Louis Park, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.