LinkUp is a leading data-driven job search company located in the Warehouse District of Minneapolis. Every day we index millions of jobs around the world directly from company websites. As a result, we provide premium job search for job seekers, valuable exposure for employers, and brilliant labor market data. To help us grow, we are looking add a Client Success Coordinator to our team. If you are a smart, driven, metric-centric individual who is passionate about supporting a high performing team, we want to talk to you!
About the job
The Client Success Coordinator is an entry level position and would be part of our Client Success team to serve as a key point of contact for our Sales department to increase productivity, grow revenue, and optimize campaign performance for our pay-per-click clients. This critical role would work closely with our sales team, tech department, clients, and recruitment agency partners to maximize campaign performance and results.
- Service and support existing and new client base, sales team, and agency partners
- Process high volume sales orders and client account set up
- Plan, execute and monitor pay-per-click job postings for our clients
- Maintain day-to-day campaign spend/allocation for client’s paid search portfolio
- Manage bid tools for campaign trafficking, optimization and reporting
- Identify and execute optimization recommendations to increase campaign ROI
- Assist other members of Client Services with client related projects
- Assist with campaign technical implementation and support troubleshooting
- Deliver comprehensive campaign analytics for paid search clients and agencies
- Communicate and consult regularly with sales reps, clients, and agency partners on campaign performances
Requirements and skills:
- 0-2 years work experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in technical systems and products
- Acute attention to detail
- Background in data analysis (preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills to effectively deal with various staff and/or clients
- Advanced Excel experience (preferred)
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management skills
- A true team player, looking to be a part of something special
A little bit about us: We take pride in a great company culture that is based on our core principles: work hard, have fun, think big, solve problems, and do good. To be blunt (and brag a bit), LinkUp is a great company filled with outstanding people that are incredibly talented, extremely dedicated, and really fun to work with.
Along with some of our office perks such as stand up desks, volunteer opportunities, and free snacks, we offer competitive pay, health / dental benefits, paid time off, 401k, and employee stock options.
430 1ST AVE N, STE 790, Minneapolis, MN 55416
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.