Chief Technology Officer
Phraze has created an AI-driven digital medical scribe that leverages a novel patient intake and voice interface to automate a significant portion of a clinician's medical documentation requirements and save clinicians hours a day.
CTO Job Description
Phraze is seeking a highly-skilled CTO with a background in Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing, preferably in the healthcare sector. We are looking for this individual to join the team immediately and prior to our completion of the United Healthcare Techstars Accelerator program in December 2019. We aim to bolster our technical capabilities to solve a significant, systemic challenge in healthcare.
Our CTO will be tasked with making executive technology decisions on behalf of the company, including managing a technology budget and making investments to align the company with their vision for its technological needs. You should be passionate about solving hard, meaningful problems, a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and an expert in technological development.
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a consumer-focused outlook and aiding in the delivering of IT projects to market.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
CTO Preferred Requirements
- Advanced technological skillset in AI and NLP.
- Familiarity with HIPAA security requirements.
- Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 8 years working in a technological role with startup experience.
- 5 years managerial experience.
- Exceptional team management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].