Cloud IT Administrator
Nurocor is seeking a cloud IT Administrator to assure smooth and efficient operation of application systems and core infrastructure. This role is responsible for system administration services, including efficient use of software/hardware and troubleshooting system/storage/network problems. Understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well-Architected Framework is required.
- Deploying the release of new technologies; installing, configuring, maintaining and performing system integration testing of Linux/server operating systems, related utilities, and hardware. Responsible for troubleshooting server problems as reported by users.
- Configuring virtual networks.
- Developing tools (including script development) and processes for managing services running on Linux servers.
- Maintaining systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Monitoring reporting/alarming tools and acting upon resulting notifications to ensure system health.
- Developing and maintaining Linux based instances supporting web applications, middleware and backend applications.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of programming languages, including Perl, Python, and shell scripting.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) platform capabilities, including good understanding of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Well -Architected Framework
- Experience working in AWS via the CLI and management console. Knowledge and experience configuring Virtual Private Clouds (VPCs)
- Systems troubleshooting via administrator and service accounts
- Experience with automating server configuration for security including logging, key changes, and system hardening.
- Knowledge of and experience with implementation of vulnerability remediation strategies, incuding configuration and execution of vulnerability and web application scans.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with team members when maintaining system documentation, interacting with users and evaluating vendor products
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.