Sezzle is looking for an outstanding Community Manager to join our fast-growing team. We are looking for a creative, analytical, self-starting team member that is excited about the rapid changes in retail and fintech and has a strong desire to help ramp up our marketing efforts across all channels.
This person will drive the messaging, positioning and enablement of Sezzle’s brand across Instagram, Facebook, and other important social media channels. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to craft and communicate unique value propositions to our target merchant and consumer audiences and help to enable our sales and client success organizations to aggressively grow the business.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of previous marketing experience and can adapt quickly to new strategies. Industry expertise in ecommerce, retail or financial services is a nice to have. Excitement about eCommerce, fashion or retail is a must-have. You must be able to craft and design social posts in a way that presents our brand in the best way imaginable. This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with marketing management, product management, and sales leadership. This position is based in Minneapolis, MN and will report to our Director of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with the marketing, merchant success and customer success teams to develop campaigns and branding across our social channels
- Communicate and coordinate with our merchant partners on cross-promotional activities
- Work with influencers as a channel to further our brand messaging to our target audiences
- Maintain and advance our social media strategies in coordination with the Director of Marketing
- Track, monitor, and report on the success of your social media activities
- Develop and coordinate with our graphic designers and our merchant partners to bring out the best looking social media assets for our posts
What We Look For:
- 1-3 years of data-driven marketing experience in both B2B and B2C settings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mindset and is comfortable with spreadsheets and data
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and works well independently and as part of a team
- Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail
- Industry expertise in retail, payments, and/or financial services
- Previous experience with Social media management & Social ad management
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
512 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.