Content Marketing Intern
Apruve, a growing Fintech company located in downtown Minneapolis, is revolutionizing how businesses buy from each other, and we are looking for a content marketing intern to revolutionize our content generation.
Are you a smart, energetic, and creative individual with a passion for creating unique and inspiring content? If so, you could be the next addition to Apruve’s quickly growing team.
We require employees to wear a lot of hats, but here are the top hats. (Yeah, we did that pun on purpose)
- Uphold the quality of our blog content
- Create unique graphics that meet brand standards
- Maintain timely communication with our guest bloggers
- Research new topics that meet SEO and audience goals
- Assign, approve, and pay blog posts to our freelance writers
- Optimizing and editing content
- Schedule blogs for maximum reach and engagement (one blog per business day)
New Content Creation:
- Creating and managing new downloadable content
- Conducting research on industry eCommerce sites
- Brainstorming new ways to generate traffic
- Backlink outreach
- Troubleshooting website issues
- Currently obtains or is pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, and/or English
- Excels at prioritizing tasks and working under pressure
- Works well in a team environment
- Is a quick learner
- Can think out of the box
- Exceeds at grammar, spelling, and writing
How to blow our minds?
- Have experience with Adobe Illustrator
- Know your way around Hubspot
- Have a talent for never forgetting the Oxford comma
To apply, drop us a line at email@example.com with your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
110 N 5th St, Minneapolis, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.