Are you looking for an opportunity to put your software engineering and cloud experience to use for an organization that values integrity and innovation? The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis has an exciting opportunity for a CRM developer in our Technology & Risk Group.
This person will provide engineering/development support for CRM services. This includes onboarding, engineering solutions and supporting the CRM infrastructure.
- Own the customer experience and provide technical documentation for the troubleshooting steps.
- Report software bugs and be an advocate for product improvement.
- Use tools for debugging and root cause analysis.
- Provide in-depth technical support for customer service delivery via telephone, written correspondence, or electronic service regarding technically complex, escalated problems.
- Engage and collaborate with other IT groups in a Plan/Build/Run environment, including escalation teams and the development team, in gaining resolution to critical, complex issues.
- Create advanced online technical content including Knowledge Base articles, training documents, blogs, etc.
- Present technical content to various audiences including customers, partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Customer onboarding/business requirements gathering.
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience; major or coursework in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS) preferred.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in application development using current technology trends and architectural development solutions to include 4 or more years of project experience using system development life cycle and project management principals required. (8 years required for level III; 10 years required for level IV.)
- Advanced-level experience developing/support Dynamics CRM in Azure strongly preferred.
- Advanced-level experience integrating 3rd party applications.
- Advanced-level experience creating custom API’s and applications for CRM.
- Experience creating custom MS Dynamics CRM application components (i.e. screens, views, reports, workflow).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work independently to resolve design and technical challenges.
- Ability to work effectively in an Enterprise Agile and DevOps team environment.
Apply online at www.minneapolisfed.org
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].