You will perform customer service and internal support for our new customers in conjunction with our existing customer base. You will troubleshoot service issues, provide product expertise, and assist customers with the necessary steps to establish their ChargeOver account.
You will be relied upon to actively listen to customers and use your critical thinking, technical expertise, creativity, and passion to meet their needs — and with every interaction remind them that behind our great service there are amazing people.
You'll be a product expert in all areas. You'll spend most of your days sending timely, human replies to questions via email, but you’ll also create helpful videos, craft documentation, field phone calls, and offer guided tours. Customer success is a big piece of the pie. You'll work one-on-one with customers, helping them to get the most out of ChargeOver. You might wing unplanned Skype calls and live screen-shares, or schedule meetings to talk about unique use cases.
You’re passionate about support. You’re in it for the long haul, and you’re not looking for the “next best thing”. This isn’t your first rodeo, nor is it a stepping stone. We’re looking for someone with at least one year of support experience at a SaaS company, where email support was a primary duty.
You’re an incredible communicator, fluent in written English. You’re just as comfortable on the phone or in person as you are in an email. Your writing is clear and simple, with a proper dose of empathy.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a customer service environment with proven customer satisfaction results
- 1-2 years of customer care call center experience
- 1-2 years of software services experience
- The ability to build relationships and resolve customer issues
- Professional troubleshooting expertise and/or proven technical ability
- College degree in related field (or equivalent education/experience) strongly preferred
- Passionate and proud of what you do
- Strong relationship builder
- Customer centric
- Ability to see issues through to completion
- Ability to solve minimally to moderately complex problems in a customer-friendly way
- Solution oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Bottom Line: You have to be ready to hustle! We move fast...done is better than perfect, and continual iteration is important. You must be ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business. This position is based in St. Louis Park, MN.
St. Louis Park
5775 Wayzata Boulevard Suite 700, Minneapolis, MN