Customer Success Associate
As a Customer Success Associate (CSA) at When I Work, you’ll work in a high volume, fast paced role with our small to midsize (SMB) customers, helping shape the future of the hourly workforce.
In this role, you’ll partner with customers to improve product engagement while driving retention for our business. Through proactive outreach, timely follow up, product expertise, and tenacious problem solving, our customers will see When I Work as a mission-critical workforce management software for their business. You come from a background in customer success, customer support, account management, or project management. You are curious, dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful. You are motivated by a strong, innovative, and passionate work culture and are constantly searching for ways to improve, inspire others, and add value.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a CSA, you will take charge of supporting a large set of accounts to improve retention and connect the value of the When I Work platform with customers’ organizational needs.
- Guide customers through growth and product reconfiguration, support new product adoption and engagement, and help them find the best pricing plan to suit their needs for SMB customers
- Function as a critical point of contact for account escalations and at-risk customers, being the go-to for any range of questions
- Execute SMB customer engagement strategies such as marketing industry best practices, semiannual check-ins and one-to-many campaigns
- Understand hourly workforce needs and problems, and articulate the value and ROI of When I Work to inspire and encourage customer adoption and retention
- Leverage a range of inputs to prioritize accounts and your time based on where you can add the most business and customer value
- Establish product expertise with customers, understand product gaps, and be an internal advocate for most critical investment areas
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Background in customer success, customer support, consulting, account management or project management
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong communicator and project manager with excellent interpersonal skills
- Talented and patient trainer
- Analytical and creative problem solver
- Results-driven professional that assumes full accountability
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Interested in working on a team with other high-performing, highly motivated peers
- Must possess a high degree of initiative
What Would Be Awesome To Have:
- Experience in the software or technology industry, preferably with SaaS industry experience
- xperience troubleshooting customer issues and walking through solutions
- Experience with CRM and Success tools including SalesForce, ZenDesk
- Experience working with technology startups
What’s In It For You:
- Employee Stock Options
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits - employee premiums paid 100% by WIW
- Dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
- Transit Pass or parking stipend
- Data/Cell (internet) stipend
- Casual dress code
- Dynamic and dedicated team
Sound Like a Good Fit? We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position).
- Cover letter including: an overview of your existing experience & a convincing reason why you’d like to work at When I Work.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
420 North 5th Street, Suite 500, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.