Customer Success Engagement Representative
As consumers, we have plenty of ways to talk online about the service we have received but we don’t have the same friction-free ways to engage in-the-moment with real people at the businesses we visit. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service.
Kipsu is seeking a driven and positive-minded individual who loves solving problems, thrives in ambiguous environments, and is comfortable analyzing data. You will contribute immediately as a key player on a fast growing Customer Success team.
- Building relationships with customers by proactively reaching out to them via phone, email, text, carrier pigeon, or by any means necessary!
- Conducting individual and group customer webinar trainings and quarterly business reviews
- Consulting with our customers and finding creative ways to ensure they get the most value out of the Kipsu platform
- Handling a multitude of incoming customer questions and requests, and treating every customer partner like they are our biggest account
- Representing the voice of the customer internally by taking feedback from the frontlines and sharing it with other departments
- Pulling and analyzing troves of data to demonstrate value to our customers
- Recognizing customers with churn risks and proactively working to eliminate those churn risks
- Stepping into different roles (such as customer training or support) when the time calls to help our team provide an exceptional customer experience
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation
- Applying a hospitality mindset and approach in serving our customers
- Providing such great service that our clients recommend us to others in their industry
- Working through multiple software platforms such as: Google Apps, Salesforce, Zendesk, RingCentral, MailChimp, GoToWebinar, Gmelius and anything else that will help us build great relationships
- A high energy, high achieving, emotionally intelligent professional ready to come in every day and kick some butt
- Someone who embraces a “growth mindset” and loves to constantly learn new things
- Knowledgeable and passionate about working in the tech startup space
- Looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door in an entry level customer success role
- The kind of person who enjoys going deep on a topic and getting to know an industry
- More interested in building a company that will change the world and joining “a cause” rather than punching a clock
- Willing to hop on a plane from time to time to meet with and train our customer partners
- Interested in a tight-knit team that enjoys happy hour and team lunches together
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking
- A great attitude and a love for helping others succeed; a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”
- 1 - 2 years of prior experience on a Customer Success team or other customer service team desired
- Previous experience in the service/hospitality industry
- Knowing how to utilize teammates and resources to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure without constant guidance
- Consistently over-deliver on any promise we make to a customer
- Cool and calm demeanor when customers are neither cool nor calm
- Unyielding resilience, strong work-ethic, and an innate drive for personal success
- Creative thinking and the desire to improve processes and resolve inefficiencies
- Excellent problem-solving skills; if you’re the go-to person in your current department for escalated or difficult issues, that’s a good sign
- A demonstrated capacity to be a team player
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university
Kipsu offers top notch 24/7, 365 day support to our customer partners. This role may require occasional non-standard working hours including weekends and holidays. Interested? Please apply with your resume and a cover letter. In your resume, please tell us…
- Why you're excited about Kipsu,
- What your understanding of the role is, and
- What you're hoping to accomplish in this opportunity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.