Customer Success Engineer
Flywheel is a young and innovative company, building a software platform to enable efficient and effective data and algorithm sharing between scientific research groups worldwide. Flywheel’s vision is to support successful and innovative science by creating a cloud-scalable scientific collaboration platform for reproducible research. Flywheel is funded and supported by Invenshure, a Minneapolis-based technology incubator.
About the Position
We are seeking a Customer Success Engineer to join a growing and experienced team of engineers and scientists to create a world-class platform for cloud-scale scientific collaboration. This person will be accountable for customer success and satisfaction via pre-sales and post-sales engagements. We value self-motivated individuals who work well in a collaborative environment – constantly generating and sharing new ideas with the team.
Qualified candidates will have demonstrated expertise with neuroimaging research methods and analysis tools, ideally involving MRI. Building and maintaining relationships with Flywheel users and customers will require an energetic and outgoing personality, and willingness to travel 25%. Success will be measured by customer satisfaction, tailoring center/lab onboarding, and pre-sales support to scale.
This role will report to the Implementation Manager.
Environment: Flywheel is seeking to fill this position with someone in Minneapolis-Saint Paul, NYC or SF Bay areas.
- Ensure customers’ rapid success in using Flywheel
- Advise and train customers on effective Flywheel workflows to facilitate successful scientific projects and publications
- Support sales associates with qualifying opportunities, RFP content, and other Sales Engineering tasks
- Develop and manage expectations and success criteria for implementation projects
- Maintain relationships with users, sales associates, and customer decision makers
- Bench time activities:
- Gear development and support
- Blog posts
- Thought leadership
- Advise product team
- Neuroimaging research workflow and analysis pipelines, including common tools, such as FreeSurfer, FSL, AFNI, SPM, ANTs
- PhD or published methods in neuroimaging
- Bash, Docker, Python, Matlab
- Integrating systems related to data acquisition and data analysis for users in multiple groups/disciplines
- Project management of implementation projects
- Accountability for pre-sales and implementation activities
- Primary communicator with key customer contact