Customer Success Manager
TeamGenius is a fast-growing sports tech startup disrupting the athlete evaluation process in youth and amateur sports. We are seeking a passionate Customer Success Manager (CSM) who will be a key member of our core team, and responsible for all aspects of customer experience and retention efforts. Areas of focus include customer training and support, product roadmap, user experience (UX), account management and contract renewal. Hustle, curiosity, and a willingness to learn are absolutely crucial for everyone on our team.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- Drive customer retention strategy, resulting in 90%+ renewal rate and higher customer lifetime value (CLTV).
- Develop and execute customer onboarding and support strategy, including all aspects of training process, knowledge base, elearning and support management.
- Provide input into product roadmap, user experience, sales and marketing based on your deep understanding of customers and their feedback.
- Provide customer training and ongoing support as needed. This may include evenings and weekends at times.
- Measure and drive customer satisfaction metrics like Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- As a small and fast moving startup with aggressive growth targets, this role will require many hats, and at times, non-traditional working hours.
Required Skills & Experience
At least 3 years experience in product management, customer service, sales or account management. Basic understanding of SAAS businesses including business models, training and support methods, digital marketing, product management, and software engineering.
Extra Credit for:
- Passion for sports and/or experience with the youth sports industry.
- Previous startup experience.
25533 Heritage Lane, Wyoming, MN