Customer Success Representative
Why is the Customer Success Representative role important to Field Nation?
The Customer Success Representative works as part of a team to support the Business Development Managers (BDMs) in order to secure and onboard new logo companies so that new customer contacts are optimizing their value from the Field Nation Platform. Moreover, this role supports existing customer contacts within an assigned group of customer companies by building and maintaining strong relationships, secure and ensuring customer contacts are on an ongoing basis optimizing their value from the Field Nation platform. This position will also offer the chance to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment where innovative ideas are encouraged and collaboration is a must. We are located in Minneapolis, MN.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for a revenue retention quota.
- Acting as a liaison between assigned customer contacts and Field Nation to ensure inquiries and issues are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Partnering with appropriate Field Nation departments to resolve issues and enhance customer’s experience.
- Successfully onboard new clients as well as ensure each customer contact is fully trained on the platform and successfully leveraging relevant features and functions.
- Work as a team of Customer Success Representatives who collectively support the business of new accounts generated by Business Development Managers (BDMs).
- Proactively notify appropriate BDMs and executives of risks within accounts that might compromise Field
- Nation’s relationship with the customer or its revenue stream.
- Work in partnership with BDMs & Solution Engineer’s (SE’s) during the sales process to start building relationships to streamline the handoff once the company/contact have transitioned to customers.
- Work closely with Customer Satisfaction & Delivery (CSD) team to understand customer escalations due to providers – communicate satisfactory resolution to protect Field Nation while satisfying customer company.
- Supporting client projects and recruiting efforts to ensure they have the right Providers in place.
- Provide organizational training to clients on best practices. Specifically, training them on the new enhancements.
- Successfully solve customer problems.
- Present demonstrations on the platform.
- Work as part of a team providing back-up for other Customer Success Representatives.
What you'll need:
- 1 + years of previous customer service or successful account management experience.
- Experience successfully working with multiple departments to resolve customer issues.
- Proven success in solving problems
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Proven experience challenging customers to think differently about their business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related degree.
Why Field Nation: At Field Nation we are breaking the barriers to work. We’re a software company that offers a web-based marketplace solution for buyers and sellers of contract services to simply connect, work, and manage their business. We look for collaborators, innovators, and problem solvers to join us in our common purpose of changing the way work gets done. We were named a 2017 Top 150 Workplace by the Star Tribune and we look to hire extraordinary people and provide them extraordinary benefits. We innovate, we pursue, we thrive. We are Field Nation. A snapshot of our perks and benefits:
- Unlimited/Flexible paid time off
- Annual vacation bonus - yes, we’ll pay you a bonus to take paid time off!
- Individualized growth and development plans to help you develop a deeper skillset and wider responsibility in your career
- Exposure to and experience with cutting edge technologies to solve meaningful problems in an entrepreneurial, startup environment
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with HSA option (to include a competitive employer contribution)
- Paid parental leave pay available
- Monthly birthday/anniversary celebrations with everything from a nacho bar to a build your own waffle station
- Great work/life balance with a flexible, come-as-you-are environment
- Competitive 401k employer match and vesting schedule
- An open workspace symbolized by our “no door policy”...seriously, we don’t have office doors.
- Open office space with tons of natural light in beautiful downtown Minneapolis, connected to the Minneapolis skyway system, close to public transportation hubs, and many popular food options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we participate in E-Verify. We respect and encourage diversity in background and thought. What makes us succeed is the sum of all of our unique parts coming together to work towards a shared vision. Join us – we’d love to work with you!