Customer Success Support Representative
As consumers, we have plenty of ways to talk online about the service we have received but we don’t have the same friction-free ways to engage in-the-moment with real people at the businesses we visit. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service.
As a Customer Success Support Representative at Kipsu, you will be responsible for initial troubleshooting, assisting customer partners with configuration changes, and documenting feature requests via phone, email, live chat, and text. We’re a growing, dynamic team, so you’ll be expected to jump in and learn quickly. You’ll have to be remarkably organized, have a strong attention to detail, super (Minnesota) nice, and excited to make a real difference every day in a rapidly-changing business!
Your primary duties as a Customer Success - Support Representative will be:
- Assisting customers both internally and externally with technical questions, troubleshooting, and configuration changes
- Assessing questions and issues quickly to determine the appropriate response and level of support needed
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction while resolving incoming support requests and assisting customers with product questions
- Creating and maintain Knowledge Base Articles
- Analyzing data and providing your insight to team members
- Providing such great service that our clients recommend us to others in their industry
- Working through multiple software platforms such as: Google Apps, Salesforce, Zendesk, RingCentral and GoToWebinar
- Representing the voice of the customer internally by taking feedback from the frontlines and sharing it with other teams
- Stepping into different roles when the time calls to help our team provide an extraordinary customer experience
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation
- 1 - 3 years previous experience on a Customer Success team or other Customer Service team
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking
- A great attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- Knowing how to utilize teammates and resources to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure without constant guidance
- Consistently over-deliver on any promise we make to a customer
- Cool and calm demeanor when customers are neither cool nor calm
- Unyielding resilience, strong work-ethic, and an innate goal for personal success
- Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce is a plus!
- A demonstrated capacity to be a great teammate
- A Bachelor’s degree from a four year university preferred; 2-year degree plus equivalent experience will also be considered
- A high energy, proven professional ready to come in every day and produce results
- Knowledgeable and / or passionate about working in an early stage growth company
- An innate problem-solver who loves days where you never know what will happen; you would be right at home working at the Apple Genius Bar
- Looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door and build upon your career
- The kind of person who enjoys digging deep on a topic and getting to know an industry
- More interested in building a company that will change the world and joining “a cause” rather than punching a clock
- Willing to travel to train our customer partners
- The kind of person who enjoys working hard and celebrating achievements
Kipsu offers top notch 24/7, 365 day support to our customer partners. This role may require occasional non-standard working hours including weekends and holidays, on a rotating basis.
Interested? Please apply with your resume, a cover letter, and answers to our questionnaire. We look forward to hearing from you!
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].