Customer Support Technology Representative
As consumers, we have plenty of ways to talk online about the service we have received but we don’t have the same friction-free ways to engage in-the-moment with real people at the businesses we visit. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service.
Kipsu is seeking a high energy Customer Support Technical Representative. In this role, you’ll consult with customer partners on the value of our product and service offerings and assist them with technical questions via phone, email, and text. You will also work closely with our Engineering Team and provide insight into how customer partners are using our product and what new features we should develop.
Your primary duties will be...
- Assisting customers and your peers with technical questions and troubleshooting, escalating higher-level issues and tasks to our Engineering Team
- Leveraging your technical skills to troubleshoot and investigate customer issues and requests
- Maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and high customer satisfaction when answering support requests and assisting customers with product questions
- Engaging with our customers to ensure they get the most value out of the Kipsu platform, recognizing churn risks and proactively working to eliminate them
- Working with multiple software platforms such as: Google Apps, Salesforce, Zendesk, JIRA, GitHub, Slack, and RingCentral
- Representing the voice of the customer internally by taking feedback from the support frontlines and sharing it with other departments
- Incorporating newly released features and changes into the customer knowledge base
- Stepping into different roles when the time calls to help our team provide an exceptional customer experience
- Assisting the Customer Success team with the customer setup process and webinar training as needed
- Viewing every interaction with our customers as an opportunity for education and consultation, and providing such great service that our clients recommend us to others in their industry
- Assisting your peers in product configurations, report building and analysis (via SQL queries), and have opportunities to become the subject matter expert in different areas of the product.
- Someone with an abnormally high level of empathy for the customer
- A person who likes to geek out on new technology and might know a bit of programming/scripting
- Knowledgeable and passionate about working in the startup space or hospitality industry
- A high-energy, high-achieving professional ready to help build a great company
- Looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door in an entry level customer support role
- Someone with a “the buck stops here” attitude about accountability and quality
- The kind of person who enjoys going deep on a topic, getting to know an industry, and is more interested in building a company that will change the world and joining a cause than punching a clock
- Excellent problem-solving skills; if you’re the go-to person in your current department for escalated or difficult issues, that’s a good sign
- Previous experience on a Customer Support team or other Customer Service team (especially hospitality!)
- Cool and calm demeanor - especially when customers are neither cool nor calm
- Basic level of understanding of ITIL (Incident Management, Problem Management), Agile Processes
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA and/or Salesforce is a plus!
- A demonstrated capacity to be a team player
- Some-to-intermediate exposure to relational databases and SQL knowledge (ex. writing SQL queries)
- Basic web design skills with HTML, CSS, or other web technologies
- A desire to dig in and build expertise on the more technical side of Customer Support
You Also Have
- Excellent communication skills in both writing and speaking
- A great attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- Ability to multi-task and work independently under pressure without constant guidance
- Initiative - you know how to utilize teammates and resources to find the best solution to any problem
- A tendency to consistently over-deliver on any promise we make to a customer
- Unyielding resilience, strong work-ethic, and an innate drive for personal success
- Creative thinking and the desire to improve processes and resolve inefficiencies
Kipsu offers top notch 24/7, 365 day support to our customer partners. This role may require non-standard working hours including weekends and holidays. One last thing - At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. We seek to attract top talent that share our values and to build an environment that is inclusive and welcoming of all backgrounds. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve and we need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey. Please use the green "APPLY NOW" button on the top right to submit your resume and responses to a short questionnaire.
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.