Customer Support Representative
Granicus has over 1,000 government organizations using our platform to communicate with over 80 million people worldwide and we are looking for dynamic people with a history of mastering technology products; folks with innate diagnostic and problem-solving skills to join our customer support crew.
Our team works in the heart of the technology team with complete access to the company’s product experts and technical resources. We have a positive work environment and our support representatives typically grow and progress into new roles within the company.
Come use our state-of-the art technology tools and your unique problem solving skills to help our customers maximize their use of Granicus’s suite of products.
What you get to do:
- Spend time with great customers helping them realize their goals utilizing our products and services
- Use your technical skills to troubleshoot bugs, create test scenarios and investigate software issues based on customer product use
- Be an expert in GovDelivery product knowledge.
- Seamlessly manage customer request tickets to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work collaboratively across multiple functional teams to continually innovate, enhance efficiencies while
- Contribute to 24/7/365 on-call support
- Be part of a fast-growing, positive company that contributes to helping more people live better lives
Skills & Requirements - you have:
- Excellent customer service skills - the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, resourceful and conscientious
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot and follow-up on customer issues; replicate and document issues for further escalation
- The ability to be organized, professional and (hopefully) quick-witted
- A passion for social media or web-based software
- A true appreciation for easy to use, intuitive software
- HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Software as a Service (SaaS) support
- Digital communications
- Jira or another software engineering workflow application
- Digital Design
- Granicus is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status
408 St. Peter St, Suite 600, St. Paul, MN