Customer Support Representative
Are you passionate about driving customer success? Addicted to solving problems? So are we. We are looking for a customer-driven problem solver at Sezzle. With a fun, genuine, and empathetic voice, you will be troubleshooting and writing clear and concise instructions to solve questions about utilizing Sezzle. You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You are dependable, resourceful, and get joy from going beyond to make customers successful.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide clear, prompt, detailed, empathetic, and customer-oriented support to our customers. At times, you will also interact directly with our Development Team to resolve support issues and/or product defects. You will work with a collaborative, exceptionally driven, customer-obsessed customer support team and leaders.
Become a product expert:
- Assist customers to resolve basic to complex inquiries via email, live chat, and phone call.
- Work with other customer support team members to ensure a consistent and high-quality level of support.
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible product defects.
- Work with customers to understand how they use Sezzle services, and provide valuable feedback to Product and Development teams.
- Act as an advocate for our customer, report and act on observed areas for improvement.
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs, communicate trends to leadership, and suggest innovative solutions on behalf of the customer experience.
- Participate in training employees across departments.
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and French both written and spoken
- Excitement to learn new technologies and help customers succeed.
- Very comfortable using web applications.
- Proven success in a fast paced support environment.
- Exceptional writing capabilities to provide clear and empathetic customer support through email and live chat. Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate technical instructions and troubleshoot via phone support.
- Ability to summarize technical customer issues into notes that are readable by other parties (you can paraphrase a complex issue while writing for comprehension).
- Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and use independent judgment.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays passion for and responsibility to the customer.
- A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
- Ability to work weekends and/or evenings.
- Experience working directly with customers to resolve issues. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Customer Experience, Product Strategy, Communication Skills, Customer Advocacy, Fluent in French, Technical &
- Customer Support
Compensation: $50k – $60k; 0.1% – 0.2%
512 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.