ModuleQ is a fast-growing AI startup based in Palo Alto seeking to grow it's Minnesota presence. We are passionate about using AI to augment the work of Customer Facing professionals like you. Using “People-Facing” AI, we provide professionals with “Business Answers, Proactively… Before you ask”. This is an opportunity to be an early contributor and work with experts in the lucrative artificial intelligence arena.
This key position will report the Director of Engineering and you will participate in system automation and reliability, maintaining the backbone that our software depends on. You’ll work closely inside the engineering team and with Product Management ensure we have the infrastructure needed to deliver enterprise quality service.
- Develop, test, and delivery of features that support a robust and scalable system.
- Automation of build, test, and deployment pipelines.
- Implementing, deploying, and maintaining high availability systems, with features such as auto-scaling, load balancing, data backup and restoration, etc.
- Implementation and analysis of key performance indicators at both the application and infrastructure levels.
- Collaborating with team on technical considerations and feasibility of features.
- Drive changes in the product to promote stability, security, performance, and modularity.
- Promote adoption of new and standard technologies.
- BS or equivalent experience, with 3+ years of work experience in the industry
- Experience with cloud-based IaaS platforms, primarily Microsoft Azure
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
- Highly self-motivated, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Loves innovation, experimentation, and learning from failure
- Adapts to changing business requirements and can work in an agile environment
- Enjoys collaborating with teammates to enhance their productivity along with your own
- Experience with distributed, scalable data pipelines, message queues, and publish-subscribe architectures
- Experience with managing SQL and NoSQL databases.
Company: ModuleQ is a well-funded startup led by an experienced team that has successful exits including IPO and acquisitions by PayPal and IBM. We have been featured by Microsoft as a prominent partner for their 2017 Teams launch. We are partnered closely with business information provider, Thomson Reuters to automate delivery of their proprietary information directly to their enterprise customers.
Compensation - Competitive salary plus options and excellent benefits package.
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.