Inclusive and a customer-focused SaaS provider, Cludo is transforming website search and insights for marketing teams across the globe.
Our customers use our solution to not only create a powerful website search but use analytics to build an overall better site for their website visitors. To keep up with our growing customer base, Cludo is seeking a Digital Marketer (aka Marketing Growth Engineer) who will be responsible for activities that drive B2B user acquisition and revenue growth including, SEO/SEM, analytics, email marketing, social and viral marketing, etc.
We’re looking for a data-driven habitual experimenter who likes to try out various ways to improve funnel metrics, test and analyze user acquisition hypotheses to understand what is, or isn’t working and why, and implement tactics that will drive increased traffic and conversion.
About the job:
- Leverage all channels including but not limited to inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, paid digital acquisition programs (PPC, paid social), content marketing and SEO to hack user growth (inbound leads and free trials).
- Work with the Director of Marketing to bring creative ideas and solutions to grow defined KPIs.
- A/B test these ideas. Analyze the data and user feedback on those tests.
- Exchange ideas, data, and feedback with other departments to make the product more user-centric.
- Drive traffic to website, landing pages, social media and applications.
- Apply Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) principles and hacks to increase user growth.
- Integrate multiple data sources to create a 360-degree view of our users and prospect funnel.
- Prioritize constant improvement by testing data-driven hypotheses across all channels: web, email, ads, content, social, community, product, etc.
- Track and analyze revenue and growth trends to develop quantitative insights into trend drivers
- Take initiative with anything that comes your way
Your work qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- Demonstrated track record of success in testing hypotheses, and synthesizing facts and insights into concrete, actionable strategies
- Self-starter approach to work, a positive attitude, and a drive to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
Nice to have qualifications:
- 3+ years of technical marketing experience and know-how in analytics and testing, and implementing insights driven tactics that effectively drive customer acquisition numbers
- Paid Search & Social Media experience including- Google Ads, Metatags for Social Media, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Facebook Ads
- Proficient in Google Tag Manager (or similar) & Google Analytics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a global team environment
Why join Cludo?
- Inclusive, customer-focused and team-oriented environment
- Chance to make an impact with the most innovative website search and insights engine on the market
- Work with the biggest brands in the US and around the world
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company
- Regularly face new challenges as each project is unique and different from the last
- Central downtown Minneapolis location
- Competitive Pay, Health & Wellness Plan, 401K, PTO & Paid Holidays
100 S Washington Ave Ste 510, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.