Digital Marketing Specialist
Thrive on innovation at a global technology leader. Develop exciting solutions in a diverse, stable work environment that’s focused on the future. Join us in a modern work environment with an open and inspiring culture and colleagues!
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for developing and implementing Marketing team goals and objectives with a clear focus on strategic digital marketing. As part of the Marketing team, you will also have responsibility for specific Field of Business (FoB) product areas as well as ZEISS Industrial Quality Solutions (IQS) industry segments.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment. To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to effectively balance changing demands, dynamic schedules, and function well under pressure with tight deadlines. Additionally, outstanding organizational and communication skills are essential.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement ZEISS strategy for social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., as well as any webinars, blogs and other social or digital initiatives.
- Collaborate and align marketing initiatives within a global social media strategy.
- Advance integrated digital marketing campaigns, involving social media and online advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Microsoft advertising (Bing), and LinkedIn sponsored content.
- Utilize the Marketo automation platform to implement all marketing initiatives. This includes planning and executing our strategy for all Marketo activities, targeted campaigns, events. Align with global Marketo campaigns as needed.
- Responsible for specific Field of Business (FoB) product groups and create sales materials with product content, campaigns, and messaging. This includes supporting advertisements, press releases, campaigns, social media, etc. for product launches and other product-specific needs throughout the year.
- Develop and implement product-specific marketing initiatives, as needed, in line with and integrated into the corporate marketing plan.
- Maintain digital marketing content systems, both FOCUS and Entergon, publishing all marketing content and materials for ZEISS salespeople, distributors and customers. Manage the access of all users, notifications, and questionnaires.
- Support internal marketing efforts by training and supervising the marketing intern, who is responsible for maintaining the intranet, handling monthly meeting posts, promoting news/notifications on the intranet and other communication tools such as Yammer, and monitoring Yammer and other internal marketing channels for information.
- Support and update product listing on third-party channels.
- Work with Customer Development team on the measurement and impact of marketing campaigns, on leads handed to sales.
- Develop and execute regional marketing campaigns in collaboration with the business sales managers (BSMs) and Marketing manager.
- Execute the corporate marketing plan for new lead acquisition, retention and profitability.
- Create new campaigns for assigned FoBs and/or segment, including developing new ways of generating sales leads as directed.
- Develop and implement creative ways to find new prospective customers.
- Support the creation of both printed and electronic marketing materials, including brochures, flyers and mailers for print and videos, web pages and banners.
- Assist with other creative marketing and communications projects as needed.
- Support the marketing team with trade shows, dealer activities, and other marketing events as needed.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- B.A. / B.S. in Marketing, Communication or related field and 5+ years related work experience.
- Work experience must include 3-5 years of managing digital marketing channels, email marketing, and some website development.
- B2B marketing experience, preferably in technology industries.
- Experience with inbound and outbound marketing tools including marketing automation technologies (such as Marketo or similar).
- Management of digital marketing campaigns, involving search/display advertising and social media channels.
- Experience with lead management, qualification, nurturing, and marketing automation.
- Experience with marketing databases and list management.
- Knowledge of YouTube video production/live events helpful, but not required.
- Understanding of SEO and SEM best practices, Google analytics, some knowledge of website structure and HTML/CSS.
- Ability to use common Adobe Creative Cloud products, especially Photoshop, Indesign and Premiere.
- Ability to create content with clear messages and along the ZEISS brand guidelines.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Be a critical thinker with the ability to understand and evaluate all relevant data and troubleshoot when necessary.
- Ability to occasionally travel for marketing events and activities.
At ZEISS we encourage creative thinking and innovation. We work in dynamic and interdisciplinary teams and offer individual development perspectives as well as flexibility in organizing your work. We care about our employees and take particular responsibility for improving society and preserving our environment. These core values have shaped our corporate culture at ZEISS for over 170 years.ZEISS is an EEO/AA/M/F/Disabled/Veteran Employer.
Maple Grove, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].