Director of Marketing
This position is a member of the Leadership Team consisting of the Owners and other Department Directors. The Director of Marketing will implement the L-Team approved marketing strategies. They will be responsible for directing the marketing team at strategic and tactical levels to achieve desired results and will be accountable for the following:
- Responsible for the overall design and User Experience of Bulkreefsupply.com.
- Continuously improve and optimize the website and User Experience to drive conversion optimization.
- Coordinate and manage SEO strategy to maximize organic search traffic.
- Create a personalized experience for online customers.
- Use online tools to systematically capture customer specific shopping and profile data and contact information.
- Manage the Product Team to source and acquire new products and seamlessly onboard them.
- Maintain Gross Margin thresholds by managing Retail Pricing, holding vendors accountable to their MAP policies, and negotiating pricing and terms with vendors.
- Monitor product lines and make EOL decisions for obsolete products and enact reduction strategies for overstock inventory.
- Maintain accurate descriptions, photos, videos, reviews and related content for all products.
- Ensure BRS standards, including branding, packaging performance and safety, are uniformly applied across entire BRS Branded Product line.
- Customer acquisition and retention
- Create annual revenue forecast and marketing operating expense budget.
- Establish tracking metrics to monitor performance and success of department activities.
- In charge of establishing goals and managing all online paid advertising including, social media, display, product search, and keyword search.
- Build out and oversee email marketing strategy that includes promotional and personalized relevant personalized communications.
- Manage BRS value proposition to balance acceptable customer acquisition and retention with company revenue and income objectives.
- Establish and achieve yearly and monthly revenue objectives.
- Utilize customer data across all touch points to create segments based on demographics and behavior.
- Manage advertising, ad spend, and reporting for Co-op marketing program.
- Design and execute weekly, holiday, and Black Friday sales.
- Coordinate promotional details with vendors, including price negotiation, sale pricing, delivery, and exclusivity agreements.
- Coordinate promotional details with internal staff, this includes assisting Purchasing with forecasting and pricing details, communicating and organizing details with Fulfilment, Production, and Customer Service teams to ensure seamless execution.
- Oversee customer loyalty programs, such as Preferred Reefer and Group Buy to ensure desired results are achieved.
- Maintain company-wide marketing calendar that keeps everyone up to date on all promotional and sale aspects.
- Complete monthly marketing report for owners and other members of the leadership team.
- Monitor competitive landscape by tracking monthly order volume, product offering, promotions, and pricing.
- Establish detailed BRS customer profiles and use to guide our promotional and educational efforts.
Demonstrate BRS Core Values and EOS principles in all decisions. Ensure core values are in place when interacting with employees and in hiring, terminating, rewarding or recognizing direct reports.
- Directing direct reports and assets to achieve department objectives, responsibilities, and quarterly rocks.
- Read Core Management Reading Materials, i.e. Traction and the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with BRS policies and procedures as well as applicable state and federal employment laws, when applicable. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work and work schedules; appraising performance; providing direction and disciplinary actions when necessary; rewarding and recommending changes to employees job description, pay and other benefits or perks; addressing complaints and resolving problems for employees or others in the company; ensuring a safe and harmonious working environment for all employees.
Maintain a culture of accountability within your department by example and by holding the team accountable to each other. Other duties, reports and specialized projects as needed.
6325 Sandburg Rd Suite 400, Golden Valley, MN 55427
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.