Director of Sales
Inclusive and a customer-focused SaaS provider, Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content and data-driven decisions through our search and insights engine.
In 2017, we achieved record-breaking success and have continued strong growth in 2018. We're seeking a savvy Director of Sales with an exceptional track record to lead our net new sales operations in the US.
This is an opportunity to spearhead and develop an enthusiastic and driven sales team to continue their overachieving month over month revenue success. This success has led to exponential revenue growth over the past year alone and we will continue to crush our quotas with an ambitious, accountable and hands-on working Director of Sales. If you have the proven ability to deliver high impact outbound sales results and skyrocket sales team growth with integrity, we want to hear from you by submitting a confidential application.
About The Job:
- Drive strategy and oversee daily execution of a world-class selling team based in the U.S. office
- Provide goal-oriented leadership to a growing sales team
- Motivate and incentivize sales team to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas
- Develop and monitor forecasting metrics, utilizing data to improve individual and team performance
- Direct training and performance evaluations to develop and support sales team for future staffing needs and market demand
- Meet with key prospects, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Consolidate analysis into top learnings to executive leadership and cross functional teams to enhance and report on monthly KPIs and metrics to facilitate new revenue growth and scale the selling process
- Review, prepare and analyze sales performance reports against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
- Maintain a high-degree of confidentiality
- Taking initiative with anything that comes your way
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4+ years B2B sales leadership experience
- Valid Passport
- 5+ years of B2B strategic sales leadership with subscription products and/or technology sales
- Proficiency in Salesforce CRM
- Strong track record of consistently achieving revenue quotas
- Experience leading business transformation initiatives for a high performing sales team
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, operate effectively in a hyper-growth environment and motivate new and existing sales team for future success
- Experience developing and delivering a superior sales training program
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills combined with strong business judgment, finance & reporting knowledge
- Strong integrity with all levels of the organization
- Ability to present and collaborate effectively with all departments internal and external
- Ability to travel
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Socially inclusive to the unique needs of a global team environment
Why Join Cludo?
- Inclusive, customer-focused and innovative environment
- Chance to work with the most innovative search and insights solution on the market
- Work with the biggest brands in US and around the world
- Be a part of a rapidly growing company
- Regularly face new challenges as each day is unique and different from the last
- Competitive Pay, Health & Wellness Plan, 401K, PTO & Paid Holidays
About Us: Cludo is transforming the way organizations build relationships with their customers by easily connecting them to relevant content. Cludo’s unique, easy-to-use search and insights engine is utilized by marketers at some of the biggest brands, educational institutions, and government organizations across the globe to efficiently implement, customize, and gain deep insights from their website’s search functionality. We make it easier for visitors to find relevant information via a more natural and intuitive guided search experience. Headquartered in Copenhagen, with an additional office location in Minneapolis, Cludo’s intelligent machine-learning driven search and insights engine is compatible with virtually any website or intranet, and backed by an exceptional commitment to customer happiness. An ambitious and customer-focused international team, we are proud to be a diverse, global minded & socially responsible company. Equal Opportunity Employer.
3033 Excelsior Boulevard #320, Minneapolis, MN