Embedded Software Engineer
Join a team of the best engineers that the Twin Cities has to offer and are building the latest and greatest in the world of smart, connected products! This position will give you the freedom and experience to be a leader in the industry by writing the code that makes the "things" work for the Internet of Things.
We provide a creative work environment including pop, snacks, ping pong, quarterly outings and a flexible work schedule. You provide your experience as an embedded software engineer and leadership skills to help our team build the best products that we can for our customers.
Best of all you'll be working on exciting projects with both large and small clients that involve learning cutting edge technology at the intersection of IoT. Through the products we build, you'll gain exposure to wireless, hardware, mobile applications, software and data science. At Lab 651, you will have the ability to create change and move fast.
- Electrical or Computer Engineering degree and experience working with embedded systems.
- 3-5 years of experience in firmware development and understanding of embedded system design.
- Understanding of RF communication protocols (BT, BLE, Cellular, GPS, ISM, LoRa, etc.)
- Experience building and modifying firmware on multiple MCU platforms
- Experience going through the full software development cycle from requirements to functional test
- Experience in both fixed and floating point systems.
- Experience with code versioning tools ( github, gitlab, etc )
- Experience working with a variety of data formats (XML, JSON, MQTT, etc.).
- Experience working with a variety of programming environments (i.e. C, Python)
- Experience working with a variety of operating systems (i.e. mBed RTOS, Free RTOS, Linux)
Interested in applying for the position and learning more? Send your resume and links to email@example.com.
550 Vandalia St., Suite #224, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.