Engineering Technician III (Field Service - Semiconductor)
Are you seeking an opportunity to learn new equipment and to work with today's most advanced thin film processing tools? We have an exciting opportunity in Minnesota to provide support to the leading manufacturer of hard disk drive read/write heads.
- Under general supervision, assist experienced technicians with the installation, repair, calibration and maintenance of semiconductor process equipment in a manner which minimizes equipment down time.
- Monitor, inspect and maintain semiconductor equipment in order to prevent and minimize malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of maintenance activity and provide periodic reports.
- Monitor stock level of service parts and equipment to ensure adequate inventory is available for repair work. Order and replace parts
- Participate in technical training.
- Troubleshoot, install and repair high vacuum equipment including PVD and etching systems
- Identify, analyze and repair product failures
- Train Field Service Engineers and customer technicians on equipment usage and maintenance
- Develop and implement training plan for each FSE and customer technician
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.