Team Daugherty is looking for a Enterprise Architect to join our team! This role will require an impactful thought leader with strong technical expertise, problem solving skills and consultative experience. This is an enterprise role that will work with all of Daugherty’s branches (Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, St. Louis) and will require up to 50% travel.
The professional in this position will have a working knowledge of leading software engineering principles in topics such as:
- Application architecture – web, mobile and microservices.
- Continuous delivery/DevOps.
- Cloud platforms including AWS, Open Stack, Azure, etc.
- Reliability/Chaos Engineering
As the Enterprise Architect, your responsibilities will include solution crafting and sales support, as well as serving as a trusted advisor to clients in new technology areas. We are looking for someone with:
- A 4-year degree in Computer Science or a similar area of focus.
- 10+ years of hands-on development experience.
- A proven track record of early adoption of emerging technologies.
- The ability to mentor other Software Engineers in architectural issues and best practices, including the ability to be hands-on with a keyboard if needed.
- Effective one-to-one and group presentation skills.
We offer members of Team Daugherty:
- Robust career growth opportunities.
- Local model with limited travel.
- Excellent health, dental and vision insurance.
- Revenue sharing, incentive pay and a 401(k) savings plan.
- Life, disability and long-term care insurance.
At Daugherty Business Solutions, we believe that a fusion of insight, talent and technology makes companies run better. If you think that you would be a good fit for Team Daugherty, then apply today!
5600 West 83rd Street Suite 750, Bloomington, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.