Entrepreneurial Leadership Rotation
As consumers, we have plenty of ways to talk online about the service we have received but we don’t have the same friction-free ways to engage in-the-moment with real people at the businesses we visit. Kipsu provides a new way for businesses and guests to engage through real-time digital channels, transforming what it feels like to give and receive great service.
The Entrepreneurial Leadership Rotation Program is a highly selective program that provides talented individuals with a platform to experience various functions within a high growth environment. Over the course of a year, you’ll rotate between and play an integral part in multiple teams, learning new skills and honing your interests along the way.
We’ve opened up applications for our 2019 program, which runs from June 2019 until May 2020.
As a full-time employee of Kipsu, you will use your skills to:
- Collaborate with a motivated team of peers on interesting problems to help our partners be successful with our product
- Recommend and initiate new and creative ways to increase the productivity of our organization
- Gain experience working directly with our customers
- Jump “outside of your lane” to work across the organization on projects from time-to-time
- Take projects from concept, to scale, with the support of the team
- Dream up ideas for and attend our weekly Friday team events, whether that’s experimental s’more roasting or kickball at a local park
We are seeking talented individuals who:
- Want to work together as part of a high energy, high achieving team
- Have interests that span across technology and business in areas such as customer success, sales, marketing, engineering and product development
- Are knowledgeable and passionate about working in technology at a growing company and taking initiative
- Enjoy going deep on a topic and getting to know an industry
- Are more interested in building a company than punching a clock
- Achieve high academic performance and exhibit leadership skills
- Have 0 - 2 years of full-time professional experience
- Have prior full-time or internship experience working with technology companies (preferred)
One last thing – At Kipsu, we believe that our values, success, and future as a leader in our industry require a vibrant and diverse workforce. This is one of the many challenges we seek to solve, and we are intentional and active in recruiting talent that comes from all walks of life and building an environment that is inclusive of all backgrounds. We need your contribution to our team. Please, consider rolling up your sleeves and joining us on our journey.
Please apply with a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please tell us about a difficult accomplishment that you're proud of. Please also explain why you’re interested in joining Kipsu’s 2019 - 2020 program. We look forward to hearing from you!
100 S. 1ST STREET, NO. 583491, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.