Executive Project Manager
Total Expert is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company that provides the first modern, web-based, enterprise-level Marketing Operating System built specifically for banking and mortgage. Eight of the top 15 mortgage lenders in the country use Total Expert. Total Expert was named a 2018 TECH100 recipient by HousingWire, a 2018 Top Workplace by the Minneapolis-St. Paul Star Tribune and named the fastest-growing software company in Minnesota in 2018 by the Inc. 500.
Total Expert is looking for a Project Manager to support our Executive team! This is a new role for our company, so we’re really looking for a self-starter who can come in and roll up their sleeves! This person will be responsible for managing executive projects by building cross-functional teams and ensuring tasks are being completed so the projects are delivered on time while maintaining Total Expert’s standard of quality. What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with the Executive Team and necessary stakeholders to determine, prioritize, coordinate, execute and deliver on Total Expert’s projects and initiatives.
- Responsible for all aspects of a successful project: project plan, weekly status meetings, project reporting, directing stakeholders, risk mitigation, etc.).
- Work creatively and analytically to resolve roadblocks and identify/manage risk.
- Continuously update stakeholders of project status and motivate them to meet project deadlines to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget and scope.
- Communicate clear and achievable objectives with due dates and manage the project schedule and timeline.
- Establish project management best practices to optimize the process within Total Expert.
- Balance competing demands for quality, scope and time of each project.
- Resolve conflict quickly to keep the project team functioning at a high level.
- Oversee multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to prioritize work and ensure company objectives are being delivered.
What you’ll have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field, preferred.
- PMP certification required.
- 3-5 years of high-level project management experience, supporting an Executive team.
- Experience managing enterprise-level projects ideal.
- Ability to adapt to a software start-up culture (fast paced and multiple hats).
- Confidence in your decisions to move forward and take initiative, while being open minded to change.
1600 Utica Ave S, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.