Front End Software Engineer
Front End Software Engineer
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role:
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Software Engineer to join our technology team. You will be responsible for building engaging end user facing experiences by creating new and modifying existing software applications. This position will have a direct impact on our success by helping to build engaging and easy-to-use web applications that help people take action to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Utilize technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, MongoDB, Kotlin and other technologies to build and maintain web applications on our Health Action platform.
- Participate in the refinement of requirements and the design of technology solutions
- Participate in an agile team to deliver technology products
- Follow established best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Passionate about the end-user experience and love building intuitive and powerful web experiences.
- Someone who thrives in a fast pace evolving company and able to embrace change to drive the product forward
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Team oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team
- Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges
- Curious; excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Professional proficiency building web services for SaaS applications
- Experience writing automated tests with tools such as Jest, Jasmine and/or TestCafé.
- A continuous delivery mindset
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible time off
- Mobile phone and parking benefits
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win
Join us - We’d love to learn more about you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, or any other status protected by state or local law, for qualified applicants who fall within the jurisdiction of such law. *Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer. **In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form (I-9) upon hire. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
123 North 3rd Street, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.