Front End Software Engineer
Revel is a next gen healthcare technology company that is challenging convention by reimagining what’s possible. We believe the way healthcare traditionally communicates with people is broken. So we’re reinventing it. We’re replacing stone age practices with friendly conversations powered by smart technology and AI. We’re putting data to work for healthcare like every other industry on the planet. Because we can do better. Join us.
If you’re a change maker who wants to make a difference in healthcare, read on.
About the Role
We are seeking a skilled, motivated and energetic Software Engineer to join our technology team. You will be responsible for building consumer engagement solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. This position will have a direct impact on our success by helping to build engaging and easy-to-use web applications that help people take action to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Utilize technologies such as Angular, TypeScript, HTML, CSS, MongoDB, Kotlin and other technologies to build and maintain web applications on our Health Action platform.
- Participate in the refinement of requirements and the design of technology solutions
- Participate in an agile team to deliver technology products
- Follow established best practices established by the team to ensure quality and timely delivery
- Able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Able to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Team oriented; you have a desire to win, but win as a team
- Creative; you love finding creative solutions to challenges
- Curious; excited about learning as well as applying critical thinking
- Bachelor's degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Professional proficiency building web services to build SaaS web applications
- Experience writing unit tests
- A continuous delivery mindset
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit
What’s in it for You:
- 401k with highly competitive company contribution
- Excellent benefits package
- Flexible time off
- Mobile phone and parking benefits
- Contemporary, open work space located in the North Loop
- Free beverages, healthy snacks, and great coffee
- Fun work environment with innovative, smart, kind people who like to win
123 North 3rd Street, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.