Full job title: Frontend Developer - Support And Ongoing Services
Full disclosure: This is not a “by the numbers” job, because we are not a “by the numbers” company. We are, however, the recipient of multiple Best Places to Work awards and nominations. But wait…there’s more!
We are a rapidly growing digital agency seeking a talented, driven individual to come along for the ride. We’re looking for someone to do more than just fit in; we’re looking for a Web Support and Ongoing Engagements Developer to make us better. Having the right personality is as important as having the right skillset. Culture is on a par with competence, and our culture is based on a combination of:
- Business First, Online Second™ (Our “Why.”)
- Partnerships, Not Transactions (Our “How.”)
- POTIS (Just ask.)
The FE Developer - Support and Ongoing Engagements serves Irish Titan’s existing clients across a broad range of complex websites and ecommerce platforms. This Titan performs bug fixes and other support tasks, as well as new development for short-term projects and ongoing incremental enhancements to our clients’ digital presences.
You will collaborate extensively with Project Managers, Software Engineers, and other Titans from across our company, and you will often interact directly with our clients. You will assess incoming requests for support and project work, ask questions and flesh out details until work is understood, and estimate the time it will take for work to be delivered.
Then, it’s time to deliver! From code development, to QA, to documentation; a personal drive for excellence will serve you well as you strive to ensure that your work is delivered both to specification and within budget.
This work is at the core of our ongoing relationships with our clients. Every piece of value you deliver will directly contribute to their success, and help those relationships thrive. Are you ready to make that kind of impact every day?
- Perform primarily Front-end development work on multiple projects and tasks at a time, ranging from support tasks on live websites to new development.
- Build and maintain high quality code, using the proper version control and push methods defined by Irish Titan.
- Read and understand design and technical requirements, and estimate development effort required to implement them.
- Maintain an understanding of what business value your work delivers to our clients; the Why.
- Proactively communicate with Project Managers, clients, and others to obtain the necessary details for assessing and understanding work to be done.
- Produce documentation, as needed, including functional and technical requirements and user stories.
- Adhere to our practices of time tracking, task management and project management to provide a high degree of visibility for your work.
- Remain up-to-date with software versions of Irish Titan development packages, platforms and tools.
- Learn and grow. Make us better while you do so.
- Experience with HTML, CSS and JS.
- Experience with jQuery, Bootstrap and Sass.
- Ability to quickly debug and problem solve frontend technical issues.
- Proven capabilities to work within a fast-paced environment, with a commitment to timely and effective communication, and multi-tasking proficiency.
- Ability to learn and utilize new development technologies: platforms, languages, techniques etc.
- Fluent in Google Docs, Microsoft Office Suite, and similar tools a plus.
- Experience with PHP and ecommerce platforms such as: Magento, Shopify, Drupal and Wordpress.
- Experience with PHP and MySQL is a plus.
- Experience with Atlassian project management suite (Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence, etc) a plus.
- Experience with digital agency services a plus.
5320 West 23rd Street, Suite 300, Edina, MN