Future Leader Internship
We’re a Minneapolis-based, mission-driven startup that believes everyday people can change the world by voting with their money; intentionally choosing to spend at businesses that are committed to doing good. Goodspend makes it easy to support impact-oriented businesses that help make our communities vibrant and healthy. Learn more at Goodspendmn.com.
About the Program
The program is a 3-month, part-time, paid internship with a variety of opportunities for personal growth, including:
- Relationship Management – Connect with our unique business partners, assess their key challenges, onboard them to the Goodspend platform, and help deliver on our solutions.
- Community Management – Foster engagement with our growing community of consumers and business partners.
- Social Media & Marketing – Help build and execute our company-wide marketing strategy, including: writing blog posts, creating community newsletters, and generating social media posts.
- Graphic Design & Video Production – Support the creative aspect of our business and help with a variety of design and content creation projects. Video production opportunities as well.
What Our Program Offers
- The opportunity to work in a mission-driven, entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with the potential opportunity for a second 3 month experience once the program is complete.
- Real-world experience in various leading-edge entrepreneurial practices: design thinking, business model design, social enterprise operations, and more.
- Networking opportunities with leaders across various industries.
- Dedicated mentorship time throughout the program.
What We Look for in Team Members
- Independent self-starters who love to learn, have a willingness to try new things, and view failure as a learning experience.
- Unique, diverse, and non-traditional thinkers and doers.
Ideal candidates will be able to start in December 2017 or January 2018;If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
1010 W Lake Street, Minneapolis, MN