A high growth fintech company seeks a creative Graphic Designer with experience in both print and electronic media.
We’re looking for someone who can take direction from written or spoken ideas and convert them seamlessly into images, layouts and other designs. The successful candidate should have an intimate understanding of how marketing campaigns work, preferably in the retail sector, to support our clients. We work in a fast-paced environment, so the ideal Graphic Designer will be able to hit the ground running as soon as we bring on a new client or project. Applicants with experience leading creative teams and designing with other professionals will be given prime consideration.
What You’ll Be Doing:
As Graphic Designer, you are responsible for executing design tasks and content creation. To achieve these goals, you will work very closely with the marketing team. As a designer, you will create and update assets related to formats displayed online and for print. You will report to our Marketing Director, who works out of Minneapolis.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Work simultaneously on 5+ projects based on current client workload
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including infographics
- Put together disparate elements of a design created by another professional, such as the icons, photographs and other components necessary for a website design
- Consult with clients’ marketing, copywriting and sales teams to create cohesive designs that reflect our clients’ corporate cultures and goals
- Optimize content formats for placement on relevant communication channels (online and offline)
- Continuous expansion and maintenance of enablement resources in close cooperation with the sales department
- Identification of relevant communication media (eg photo and video) and their market-oriented preparation
- Determination of relevant industry imagery and implementation of Sezzle content on existing platforms
- Moderation of asset versioning for the Sezzle team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, InDesign, specifically with mockups, web design and multimedia presentation
- 1+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency
- Adaptive design eye and skill
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and clients
- Ability to discuss effective creative direction, brand consistency and top standards of execution for marketing materials amongst high level employees.
Ready To Apply?
We take a unique approach to professional development for learning opportunities. If you're ready to jump onboard with a high growth Minnesota Fintech organization, apply now. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
512 N 1st Ave, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.