Ruby On Rails Developer
About SureSwift Capital:
SureSwift Capital is a fast-growing investment firm with a diversified digital portfolio.We're entrepreneurial and hard-working, and it shows. Over the past 4 years, we've acquired and grown over 30 companies, including SaaS, subscription box, and content businesses.
If you're interested in helping successful small companies become remarkable big companies, we should talk.
SureSwift Capital is currently seeking a full-time remote Ruby on Rails Developer. The person in this role will work on Ruby on Rails projects for SureSwift Capital products.
The duties will include:
- Develop new features and refine existing ones
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test driven development environment
- Gradual refactoring of legacy code and updated gems and libs as required
- Review exception reports to identify and fix bugs
- Assist customer support teams with escalated tickets
- Contribute with ideas on how to improve the product and internal tools
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Familiar with Sidekiq, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (positioning and styling)
- Takes pride in writing clean, organized, efficient code
- An eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Shopify App development experience a plus
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a remote / work from home contract position up to 40 hours per week.
Background check required.
To change or remove this job posting please contact [email protected].