Sansoro Health, an award-winning digital health pioneer, seeks an Implementation Manager to help us expand our growing business. EmissaryTM, our ground-breaking application, is transforming healthcare by simplifying EHR integration. Our primary customers include healthcare IT vendors and health systems.
With a referenceable customer base and strong financial backing, we are on track to be the new standard in healthcare integration. The Implementation Manager will lead and manage customer implementation projects. The ideal candidate excels at delivering customer-focused software technology solutions and is passionate about improving healthcare.
The Implementation Manager will be responsible for multiple concurrent projects and will work directly with our HIT and health system customers. Excellent customer relationship skills and experience with technical implementations are required. The successful candidate will be resourceful with a strong work ethic, maturity, and ability to operate at both strategic and tactical levels.
This role will report to the Customer Engagement Director and work closely with the Solutions Architects, Customer Success Officer and other Sansoro personnel. Success will be measured by our ability to rapidly implement our Emissary solution and achieving a 100% referenceable customer base.
- Provide remote and on-site implementation consulting and project management on medium-to- large scale integration projects.
- Serve as primary point of contact and collaborate with all levels of the customer’s organization on the engagement strategy.
- Manage project details including key stakeholders, scope, product demonstrations, timelines, development tasks, budget, communications and go-lives.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and playbook for tasks and timelines, fit/gap analysis, requirements, workflows and other diagrams, testing results, and other documents.
- Manage dependencies between Sansoro and third-party HIT partners.
- Guide the implementation team by finding the creative solutions and personnel to address issues and challenges.
- Prepare weekly status reports, update KPIs and escalate critical issues to management.
- Cultivate knowledge of Sansoro’s products, customer products, EHRs, and emerging trends in the healthcare industry.
- Conduct post-implementation customer satisfaction surveys.
- Work with marketing to identify case study opportunities and promote optimization survey results.
- Coordinate with Sansoro’s assigned Customer Success Manager on execution of continued customer engagement strategy.
- Interface with Sansoro senior management for high priority / high visibility projects. About You
- You love to lead. People want to be on your team and seek out opportunities to work with you.
- You are energized by tackling problems and finding solutions.
- You enjoy working with others but also function well when working independently.
- You excel at anticipating risks and developing plans to mitigate them.
- You are completely comfortable and skilled at working with customers, public speaking, and facilitating in-person and remote meetings.
- You are excited to bring best practices and new ideas to a small start-up.
- You have the ability to travel approximately two times per month or as needed.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience with software implementation management, preferably in HIT.
- Familiarity with technology-focused, agile, small businesses, and start-up culture.
- Excellent planning, organization, and project management skills.
- Experience with the software development life cycle (e.g. test cases, releases, etc.).
- Ability to interact and collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization and across diverse cultures.
- Excellent communication skills in English in verbal and written form.
- Ability to embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide array of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, etc.) and other
business management tools (e.g. Salesforce).
Education Requirements: College Degree or equivalent experience preferred
About Sansoro Health: Sansoro Health is a healthcare information technology company dedicated to creating effective solutions for Electronic Health Record (EHR) interoperability. Sansoro’s core product, Emissary, is designed to provide a robust, bi-directional, EHR-agnostic interface between third party software and hardware products and the major EHR platforms. Sansoro works directly with customers and partners to ensure that our solutions are safe, effective, reliable and scalable.