iOS and Android Apps Product Manager
SureSwift Capital is currently seeking Product Manager to oversee iOS and Android application businesses within the portfolio. The Product Manager is responsible for maintaining, managing and growing each business. The Product Manager should have a passion for optimization, marketing, customer support, sales and other skills that will lead to revenue growth.
The duties of the Product Manager will include:
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling, assigning and assisting contractors
- Leads the existing development and customer service teams
- Strategizes future development projects with other team leaders
- Determines customers' needs by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines
- Reports on business outcomes
- Manages marketing/growth activities through research, strategic planning and implementation
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivation with strong, proven, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Hands-on attitude
- Expert level Google Docs/Sheets
- Strong knowledge of analytics tools
- Strong knowledge of marketing tools and methodologies
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience with iOS and Android applications
This is a remote position and will start around 20 hours per week with opportunity to increase to up to 40 hours per week. If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail email@example.com. In your e-mail, include a resume and a cover letter describing your recent work experiences and projects that are relevant to this position along with your desired hourly rate.
*Note - Failure to include a resume/cover letter, and requested hourly rate will result in your submission being omitted from consideration.
Twin Cities / Remote
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.