You work hard, and your time is valuable. At Foodsby, we are passionate about saving you time. We believe there is a better way to delivering the best office lunch experience. One that’s more efficient, affordable and offers significant benefits to our consumers and partners. We love what we do, and you’ll see it in everything we do.
At Foodsby, it’s our people who makes us successful and the workday fun. And that’s important to us. It the daily commitment to each other, to new hires and our customers that makes us unique. Our diverse perspective and experiences has helped us build a company that employees love and helped us attract amazing talent – like you!
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for somebody with a passion for building best in class iOS apps. Someone who has a keen understanding of the user, knows how to ship new features with test coverage, and create a beautiful polished, user experience. The right person for this job is a collaborative professional who cultivates innovation, values differences, instills trust, and has a strong customer focus.
- Design and implement features for our native iOS mobile applications that delight our customers and grow the business
- Communicate with engineering, leadership and across departments to create mobile software that is tailored to Foodsby
- Contribute to a larger engineering team by adopting and creating software engineering best practices, sharing your expertise and learning from others
- Stay current on iOS and mobile design and architectural patterns
- Experience writing code using Swift leveraging features in iOS SDK 10+
- 1+ Apps deployed to the AppStore, experience using App Store Connect
- Communicating via REST, JSON and networking API experience
- Experience with Push Notifications and Associated Domain (Deep Linking)
- Dependency management experience (CocoaPods/Carthage/Swift Package Manager)
- Experience with Git or other distributed version control tools
- Practical field experience or a college degree in Computer Science
PREFERRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCES (A PLUS):
- Swift 4+/Kotlin/Android experience
- e-Commerce experience
- Automated testing and practice
- Experience working in an Agile - Scrum environment
- Avid meetup attendee or organizer
- WWDC attendance
- Position will be based in Minneapolis, MN with no relocation package.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. Foodsby is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
3001 Broadway St. NE, Suite 175, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.