Sansoro Health, an award-winning digital health pioneer, seeks an Information Technology Manager to help us expand our growing business. EmissaryTM, our ground-breaking application, is transforming healthcare by simplifying EHR integration. Our primary customers include healthcare IT vendors and health systems. With a referenceable customer base and strong financial backing, we are on track to be the new standard in healthcare integration.
We are seeking a Manager with relevant experience with individual and team coaching, organizational development, cultural change and conflict management. The ideal candidate will be a great analytical thinker and communicator with outstanding facilitation and conflict resolution skills and should possess proven skills in leading Agile teams through an entire project lifecycle. This role will lead individuals from a direct reporting responsibility as well as support other teams as an agile lead and coach.
Success will be measured by continued support of our agile processes, our sprint performance and ultimately the performance of the support, quality assurance and development teams focusing on EmissaryTM as our core product.
- Facilitate the Sansoro Health Emissary team with a focus on guiding the teams towards improving the way they work
- Coordinate development team members for customer-focused projects, technical enhancements, and overall product development and support
- Responsible for the coordination, execution and continuous management of Sansoro Health’s Quality Assurance and Support operations models
- Serve as liaison responsible for managing dependencies between Sansoro Health’s development team and internal and external stakeholders
- Facilitate sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos, and release planning
- Facilitate and execute continuous improvement for Scrum ceremonies and processes based upon feedback, best practice opportunities, and innovated solutions that may blend the two
- Maintain relevant metrics that provide insight into how the team is performing and areas for improvement
- Interface with senior management for high priority / high visibility projects
- Remove barriers for the development team; reporting and escalating issues to management as needed
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and disseminating information
- Manage the development, implementation, and administration of Quality Assurance and Support staff training procedures and guidelines
- Establish and maintain Support commitments and response times in collaboration with end user needs and expectations
- Support Sansoro Health’s technical Emissary release environments
- Support release management activities including opportunities for automation
- Responsibilities ensuring coordination with Customer Success organization to ensure timely Emissary releases for Customers
- Involved in the development of assigned product builds and build releases
- You are a servant leader and seek to ensure your teams have everything they need to be successful
- You are energized by tackling problems and finding solutions
- You enjoy working with others but also function well when working independently
- You excel at anticipating risks and developing plans to mitigate them
- You are completely comfortable and skilled at working with customers, public speaking, and facilitating in-person and remote meetings
- You are excited to bring Agile best practices and new ideas to Sansoro Health
- You are comfortable switching activities on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum 6 years of development software delivery experience, with at least 4 years delivering projects using Agile development approaches
- Experience using Scrum and one or more common Agile implementations (i.e., Kanban, Lean, etc.)
- Experience with standard Agile project performance metrics and reporting
- Expertise in written, listening, note taking and verbal communication skills, including being able to explain technical concepts to non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated ability to work with a wide array of technical and managerial personnel to solve complex problems
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Experience working with multiple teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different organizations, different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
- Experience as ScrumMaster/scrum practitioner
- Experience as a manager or team lead for software development teams Preferred
- One or more Agile certifications, (i.e., Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), Certified Scrum Coach (CSC))
- Commercial Software experience as a ScrumMaster
About Sansoro Health: Sansoro Health is a healthcare information technology company dedicated to creating effective solutions for Electronic Health Record (EHR) interoperability. Sansoro’s core product, Emissary, is designed to provide a robust, bi-directional, EHR-agnostic interface between third party software and hardware products and the major EHR platforms. Sansoro works directly with customers and partners to ensure that our solutions are safe, effective, reliable and scalable.
510 N 1st Ave, Suite 605, Minneapolis, MN
To change or remove this job posting please contact email@example.com.